Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I miss my Reo!!!

AVF Regular

I miss my Reo!!!

Hey guys,

As the title says, I miss my Reo, and also miss the convenience of getting the quality of a dripper without actually having to drip!!!

So many time I have put a Reo Grand in my shopping cart but haven't pulled the trigger for the simple fact that I love VV/VW.

So before I purchase something I may later regret, do you guys know of any good bottom feeder mods like the Reo which is also vv/vw?

If not I fear I may have to buy a DNa or SX chip and build one Myself.

Cheers
    Kev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Everyone will say no, just to get you to build one.
    I was wondering if any of the cheap Vaper flask copies are any good?

AVF Regular
    Well that's not good cos I suck at building stuff lol

AVF Regular
    If nothing else it is a great excuse to buy some new tools. Mmmm, I should try to do it some day.
    Quote Originally Posted by magick81 View Post
    Well that's not good cos I suck at building stuff lol

AVF Regular
    Put a kick in it. Then you have both reg and non reg. I have just kicked all my non squonker wood mods and it's just a bit of Velcro holding the kick to the mod and a wire from the pin to the battery spring.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 18-09-15 at 05:18 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular

I miss my Reo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Put a kick in it. Then you have both reg and in reg. I have just kicked all my non squonker wood mods and it's just a bit of Velcro holding the kick to the mod and a wire from the pin to the battery spring.
    Ah yes the kick!! I remember those things. I still have one in my old stockpile from years ago that I never did use. I bought it for a smoktek magneto and it didn't fit in the tube.

Hrmmm. Choices choices choices! I really would prefer the whole user interface of a chip like the DNA and others. Easier to adjust.

The kick is more of a set it and forget it. I'd like the freedom to change power depending on what juice I'm vaping and what atomizer and build I have on it.

Looks like I will rip apart my Hana for the DNA. chip and try to build something.

I might buy a Reo also, just for old time sakes, I've never r had a device sit on the throne as my fave for as long as the Reo did

AVF Regular
    I f you want a chearpy to sacrifice on an experiment you could get the Chinese reo knock offs, which are OK, and modify that
    Quote Originally Posted by magick81 View Post
    Ah yes the kick!! I remember those things. I still have one in my old stockpile from years ago that I never did use. I bought it for a smoktek magneto and it didn't fit in the tube.

Hrmmm. Choices choices choices! I really would prefer the whole user interface of a chip like the DNA and others. Easier to adjust.

The kick is more of a set it and forget it. I'd like the freedom to change power depending on what juice I'm vaping and what atomizer and build I have on it.

Looks like I will rip apart my Hana for the DNA. chip and try to build something.

I might buy a Reo also, just for old time sakes, I've never r had a device sit on the throne as my fave for as long as the Reo did

AVF Regular
    That sounds like an idea, I didn't even know they existed. A couple clones to cannibalize for parts sounds like a good place to start

Where can I find these cheapie a you speak of?

I'll start with Google, but will appreciate any links to my pm if they're not allowed in the forum.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    magick81 likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Ah Studiovape! Long time no see! I was hoping you'd pop into this thread. I used to love all your home made bottom feeders you used to post.
    I've been away from the scene for a while. Still making those beautiful works of art?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast