Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By billyboy689
  • 1 Post By BrianS

Thread: Darwin incomplete

AVF Regular

Darwin incomplete

https://youtu.be/262xzKydS_E

Unsafe, incomplete, overpriced, obsolete.

Should the community, and the voices for the community hold builders responsible for efforts like this?

Super Moderator
    Dont forget that not every vaper is a newbie that has no idea about mech safety or vaping at high voltages and adjusting your build to suit ... this "Darwin incomplete" is obviously designed for advanced vapers to revitalise tube mods they might not be using ... its certainly not for a new vaper to experiment with, I dont personally know how it is marketed , but I would assume its not yelling " Hey!... new to vaping , got no clue ... give me 80 pounds for this and you can blow your face off! "

While I am all for making vaping as safe and reliable for new vapers to adopt , I am also well aware of the older vaping community that has been around a long time that would see the value and practicality of it . It is no more unsafe than a stacked Mech mod or the end caps you put on it IMO

Sometimes the diversity of vaping gets overlooked in the need to sterilise it ????

Would I buy it ... well no, but I think at that level of vaping it would be designed and made for it does what it does ?
    Last edited by Fatman; 28-09-15 at 09:17 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    damn
    ive got a fortune sitting on my workbench
    Fatman likes this.
    QUOTE=Fatman; I have licked many things ... some I am proud of , some I am not :(

AVF Regular
    Paying any attention to that bumbling idiot should get you a Darwin Award full stop
    bk_renesis likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    I get what you're saying FM, but with this, loose batteries in your pocket are safer than this.

If it weren't for that, I would see this as a silly thing for idiots to waste their money on. Not something that shouldn't be sold.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    I get what you're saying FM, but with this, loose batteries in your pocket are safer than this.

If it weren't for that, I would see this as a silly thing for idiots to waste their money on. Not something that shouldn't be sold.
    I reckon I have the bits to do this with that nookie clone it has the copper bottom plate and then get GT to thread the top copper plate. (It has the copper rods top to bottom and the battery screws) 20/1 is the GP apps clone As for the wood I can do that as well

New project maybe. (Shakes head)
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011