AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

which double 18650 battery mech mod?

Hi guys, I have started to vape for almost half year already, and I owned a couple mech mod (my love is all with mech, no VW), though my mech mods perform great, but they are a bit heavy (I mainly use Incubus and Albadon/or Abadon? forgot how to spell), now I am looking for another double 18650 battery mech mod that can hit as hard and compact in size, but slightly lighter.
    Please kindly give your input and advice on which mod you all recommend and where can I get it, I am staying in SA Adelaide, other states I might need to order online. Great thanks in advance, keep up vaping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I'm in the same boat. I like my dual 18650 boxes but they're always huge. I've had two of the smallest ones but clones. Dos equis and castigador. The dos was good but the battery door rips battery wraps. The castigador was awesome but the clone was shit cheaply made and the parts disintegrated when I tried to take it apart to clean it. Other than that I've had no luck finding another small one.

which double 18650 battery mech mod?

Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I like my dual 18650 boxes but they're always huge. I've had two of the smallest ones but clones. Dos equis and castigador. The dos was good but the battery door rips battery wraps. The castigador was awesome but the clone was shit cheaply made and the parts disintegrated when I tried to take it apart to clean it. Other than that I've had no luck finding another small one.
    So the castigador hits hard? I am considering that now.... Love the battery door design that can change battery so easily lol, does the white delrin part get dirty easy though?
    I also have single 18650 mod like the anarchist v2 and phenom, but vaping on them it's just like vaping nothing.... Even I build my coils like below 0.5....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steven0183ng; 01-10-15 at 10:39 PM.

AVF Regular
    I use the Dimitri, its an oldy but doubles as a vaping appliance and a weapon
    Best thing is cleaning it don't get any simpler

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steven0183ng View Post
    So the castigador hits hard? I am considering that now.... Love the battery door design that can change battery so easily lol, does the white delrin part get dirty easy though?
    I also have single 18650 mod like the anarchist v2 and phenom, but vaping on them it's just like vaping nothing.... Even I build my coils like below 0.5....

it did till i messed it up, i cant vouch for the original, but the clone hits well when u first get it, then gets worse. theres a few simple fixes ive seen on youtube to do with installing a brass plate for the door hinge.

AVF Regular
    Probably not what your after, but the DOVPO gx-200 is kinda a mechanical mod but has protection chip involved. Fires down to 0.2ohm. And is pretty light and compact.
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1997100

Thanks for all the input! I think I will give the castigador a try