Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By addappt
  • 1 Post By Cams
  • 1 Post By Dhufish
  • 1 Post By mpc3k

Thread: EVIC VT Love

AVF Regular

EVIC VT Love

So I have been using EVICS almost exclusively (briefly played with DNA 200 before it died lol) for a little while now. I ran them with just TC coils for the most time and while the Ti mode leaves a lot to be desired I have achieved I feel a great result with the Delta 2 tank and LVC Ti coils. But I have recently switched to RDA's and man these little mods are great for them. Perfect size and power and easily lasts all day with dual twisted kanthal builds at .3 ohms and 60 watts all day long. Really just a great little device if you want something simple and reliable with great battery life. Charge port is in the perfect place to sit in the cup holder of the car and charge if in the unlikely event it needs it.

I have two so ones always on charge while the other is in use.

Can't recommend these little things enough. Just my 2 cents
    Addz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Enjoying my 2 as well. Although the first one I got has developed a loose 510 connection which causes the tank to wobble a bit. Every now and then I give it a tap down and it is tight again for a day or so. Been looking to get a third mod and was thinking Cube II but read they are a bit of a pain having to manually set the coefficient, I like the eVic for the ease of changing wire. So then I thought eVic mini, but my TFV4 tanks will have a hangover on top.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Enjoying my 2 as well. Although the first one I got has developed a loose 510 connection which causes the tank to wobble a bit. Every now and then I give it a tap down and it is tight again for a day or so. Been looking to get a third mod and was thinking Cube II but read they are a bit of a pain having to manually set the coefficient, I like the eVic for the ease of changing wire. So then I thought eVic mini, but my TFV4 tanks will have a hangover on top.
    Snow wolf?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by addappt View Post
    Snow wolf?
    Too many dollars for me and doesn't do ti. Cash flow is a little low at the moment so hoping my 2 eVics will keep going. New mod is wishful thinking at the moment.
    addappt likes this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    I love my e Vic as well,

White and Blue stripe here.
    addappt likes this.

AVF Regular
    A great device for a all day hassle free vape.
    addappt likes this.

AVF Regular
    What happened to the dna 200?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDOTJ View Post
    What happened to the dna 200?
    It screen glitched on and off while firing and was over powering to almost 150watts intermittently when set to 70 in TC mode. It then after a little more use went into service mode. It then came out of service mode and then died completely with black screen.

Cigreen blamed evolve saying their software was killing batteries. Evolve seem to think it's more likely a device not built to spec. I tend to agree with evolve. Either way Vapour Eyes gladly gave me RMA approval and its on the way back to them for store credit refund.

Morris and Ed really are a pleasure to deal with and definitely make things easy and stress free.