Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Eleaf GS tank

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Eleaf GS tank

Anyone tried the new GS tank, 22 mm, 3 ml glass tank with ni coils.
    Last edited by meqanic; 03-10-15 at 03:51 PM.

AVF Regular
    Not much love for the Eleaf tanks in Australia yet mate... They are very popular in the US though... I run a non sub ohm Eleaf GS-M, best tank I have used.
    Last edited by Vapntime; 03-10-15 at 11:30 PM.
    meqanic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapntime View Post
    Not much love for the Eleaf tanks in Australia yet mate... They are very popular in the US though... I run a non sub ohm Eleaf GS-M, best tank I have used.
    I'll give it a go, just ordered one and a istick 40w TC to go with it. Noe tells me ni coils have a metallic taste so if that's the case at least I can use the standard coils from my GS Air tanks.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    I had a GS-M tank but while it was good I am committed to different coils and it wasn't better enough to make me switch
    meqanic likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I had a GS-M tank but while it was good I am committed to different coils and it wasn't better enough to make me switch
    Yeah Crisscross eleaf do some good tanks but there's much better out there.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by meqanic View Post
    Yeah Crisscross eleaf do some good tanks but there's much better out there.
    I only take 1-2 sec MTL Vapes so I flood a lot of different coils. The Eleaf cotton was quite a wet vape if that makes sense so I much prefer the older silica wool wicking. Just me and my technique. I think all the different tanks suit different styles or techniques of vaping. Sure there are some quality issues with some models but basically they are all the same and it would be good if people took the time to understand their gear and how their technique works with it.
    Vapntime and meqanic like this.

I only take 1-2 sec MTL Vapes so I flood a lot of different coils. The Eleaf cotton was quite a wet vape if that makes sense so I much prefer the older silica wool wicking. Just me and my technique. I think all the different tanks suit different styles or techniques of vaping. Sure there are some quality issues with some models but basically they are all the same and it would be good if people took the time to understand their gear and how their technique works with it.
    Specially the safety aspects, my next will be a crown uwell and a big mod. Can't wait for a top fill.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I don't like the cotton coils (1.2) the original 1.5s are better for flavour. Eleaf tanks are great for their price.
    Crisscross and meqanic like this.

Coils are cheaper than most to vapntime, and interchangeable on the GS series.
    Vapntime likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by meqanic View Post
    Coils are cheaper than most to vapntime, and interchangeable on the GS series.
    I actually don't ever consider the cost of consumables. This is about not smoking and it has to work for me. I also no longer take any bodies opinion as gospel because I learnt the hard way that I don't particularly like what other people do. I choose things that grabbed my attention that looked stylish and I knew from experience it would work for me.
    tmi and meqanic like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast