Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Aspire Triton V2- coming soon...

AVF Regular

Aspire Triton V2- coming soon...

Supposedly will be released at the end of the month. This new version of the Triton tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning.

The Aspire forum is showing a picture of a Clapton coil along with these pics, which will be of interest to some of you...

Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    These c*nts are out of control, how many subtanks do these companies need to release every month?

AVF Regular
    Aspire have now announced the product release of the new Triton V2 tank and their new 0.5 ohm clapton coils. They're saying orders from their site will be delivered late October so we should start seeing them available with vendors fairly soon.

Link with description and more pics: Aspire - Aspire Triton 2

I'm keen to hear some reviews of this. I held off on the V1 due to all the complaints of leaking but hopefully that's been rectified in V2. As a MTL vaper only, I'm absolutely loving the Triton 1.8ohm coils (the price of 'em not so much) so would like to marry them up with a Triton V2 if they've fixed V1's issues.

It also says there's a 'new' optional RTA head for it but looking at the pictures it looks pretty much the same as the previous Triton RTA - to my VERY untrained eyes anyhow

Can anyone who has V1 of the RTA head see any differences and/or can say whether it's a new version or its the same as the currently available one?

Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have had zero issues of leaking with my V1 and have used it constantly for the last 2 months.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Sorry to bump thread but..........

WTF is going on with the "new" Aspire Triton Ni200 Coils ?

I purchased some 2 weeks ago and fired up my tank this weekend and I've been getting little to NO vapor, even with an extended soak, using different mods and other coils from the pack.

The tank does work with the older 1.8 coils i have so it must be the new coils.
    So i went to poke some holes into the holes (?) and there is metal blocking the most of the 4 juice holes it looks like its cotton but its just a thin covering over metal.

Only on 1 side is there no metal on metal sound when trying to poke a hole and this one last hole is still half covered by metal. How the hell can you get juice in these things.

Has anyone else had issue with these coils for the Triton.
    Last edited by Dhufish; 15-11-15 at 08:25 PM. Reason: For clarity and now im sober.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post

I purchased some 2 weeks ago and fired up my tank this weekend and I've been getting little to NO vapor, even with an extended soak, using different mods and other coils from the pack.

So i went to poke some holes into the holes (?) and there is metal blocking the most of the 4 juice holes it looks like its cotton but its just a thin covering over metal.

Only on 1 side is there no metal on metal sound when trying to poke a hole and this one last hole is still half covered by metal. How the hell can you get juice in these things.

They are temperature control coil heads.
    You need a mod that does temperature control.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post

hey

yeah the triton coil holes dont line up i spent a little bit of time looking into it

i can say i havnt had a dry hit yet just make sure its in the vape position and your good to go,

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsacker View Post
    They are temperature control coil heads.
    You need a mod that does temperature control.
    Yep i know that I've got a TC mod... well a bunch of them.

What im talking about is the 4 round cotton holes on the coil, If you go to poke a small hole in them with a pin to help the juice flow in you can't do it. As the holes are actually metal with the smallest amount of cotton over the top. On 1 hole its only half covered in metal and means not a lot of juice flow for thick VG liquids.

AVF Regular
    Aspire Triton V2 - just got home with it and firing it up now. Tastes as good as the V1, airflow is the same. I took out the stock coil and put in a 0.3 ohms triton coil. Firing at 50 W and I know it can do more but my juice and preference will be around 45-50W.

Taking it apart was is easy and you can fully dismantle it. The top fill cap was really tightly screwed on and took me a while <stuck it in the freezer for 10 mins>.... When I finally got it off I see that the fill holes are larger which is a good thing.

I am happy with it, no top airflow which suites me since I always had it closed.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I have had the Triton 2 since last friday, I have to say those clapton coils do actually add something to the flavour for sure.

The top fill is pretty good, but I do find the action on tightening quite frustrating as it is a little hard to thread and you can end up switching from the fill mode to vape mode and fill mode without realising and end up burning a coil.

The airflow is really good, the draw great and the whole tank is really well machined. Pretty pleased with it overall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast