Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fawks

Thread: My quick review of a older 100w Sigelei and Magma.

AVF Regular

My quick review of a older 100w Sigelei and Magma.

I have owned mine since release and used it exclusively, i work in a trade and i am very rough with it. lets say roughly 7-8 months now i think.

Its been dropped more times than i can count from 2M+ high onto concrete and survived with just slight dings and cosmetic scratches. Button still has its slight rattle from purchase but works like new. Everything is going strong.

Not much i can say that you wouldnt of already heard about them but given my latest mishap with it when both battery's, the back case and the driptip all exploded out from the Sigelei when i dropped it last and i would of sworn that would of done it in, but it survived... I can give it a 10/10 so far for longevity.

Given that i love the battery life of the Sigelei and the juice well and simplicity of a magma, is there anything new worth looking at? Is there good squonkers out there now?

EDIT: WOWOWOWOW i forgot how long ago i stopped smoking, i just noticed my sig :O wierd
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    There's alot of new stuff that is worth it... ive been using the BMI and its been my work horse for the past few months and it works like a charm...

When it comes to rda's, there's just too many to choose from but ive been loving the baal v2 and phenotype L atm...