Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Recommend me a NON sub ohm tank

Mot
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Recommend me a NON sub ohm tank

I have an EMOW mega which I've been using since I started this time last year, and recently upgraded to a Smok TCT and Kanger Subtank which are both great but now I'm thinking maybe sub ohming isn't for me. I think all that vapour is taking its toll on my lungs and throat. I have cut down to 6mg(and I will try 3mg when I get some more juice next) with my two new tanks, but its still making me cough and bring up phlegm. So what are some good non sub ohm tanks? Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Nautilus mini or eleaf GS-M. I prefer the eleaf.

AVF Regular
    Mot - do the deed - get into RBAs - it'll be the best vape you ever have. As for the lungs .. i hear ya.. I spent 12 months trying to vape without an Asthma attack .. in short, you need the right burn and right wicking. PM me if you want more details.

AVF Regular
    I like my Lemo's. The '2' has top fill. when wicking right, they are a great smooth vape. coil at 1.4ohms and about 17w, 6mg juice
    steve.c likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Mot
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Mot - do the deed - get into RBAs - it'll be the best vape you ever have. As for the lungs .. i hear ya.. I spent 12 months trying to vape without an Asthma attack .. in short, you need the right burn and right wicking. PM me if you want more details.
    I have been thinking about getting an RBA, I love the mini RBA in the Kanger.

AVF Regular
    It took me a while to get the hang of the RBA - mainly cos i cheaped out and bought shitty clones no one wanted ... if you spent aroudn $50 on a tobeco kayfun v4 you'll be right

AVF Regular
    Rose V2 is my daily driver... A little pricey but better than any rba I've yet tried. Squape r is also highly recommended.
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    I would recommend the original Aspire atlantis but buy the Aspire triton 1.8ohm heads.
    Yes the atlantis is a subohm tank but the option to use the 1.8ohm heads means you are not subohming.
    Very good mouth to lung at 15w+
    Reason i say original Atlantis is because the V2 version can only use the wide bore mouth piece unless you get an addon.
    When mouth to lunging, you would want to change the wide bore drip tip to something more appropriate for mouth to lung [not wide bore]

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsacker View Post
    I would recommend the original Aspire atlantis but buy the Aspire triton 1.8ohm heads.
    Yes the atlantis is a subohm tank but the option to use the 1.8ohm heads means you are not subohming.
    Very good mouth to lung at 15w+
    Reason i say original Atlantis is because the V2 version can only use the wide bore mouth piece unless you get an addon.
    When mouth to lunging, you would want to change the wide bore drip tip to something more appropriate for mouth to lung [not wide bore]
    This, or use the Triton (or Triton 2 coming out in a few weeks) if you like the idea of top fill. The point being the 1.8ohm triton coils are probably the best non-sub ohm pre made coils out right now IMHO and great for mouth to lung.

Mot
    Cheers for the replies guys, now I have some thinking to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast