Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What are the best mods and atties to buy atm?

AVF Regular
    Thank you all for your advice, I will tell you what I have at present I have a protank t 2 an aspire nautalis and another aspire tank , all leaked on me drove me crazy and the coils for nautalis are very expensive, I also have 3 eleaf 2200
    batteries and 50 watt 4500 on the way, but with all these tanks leaking I returned back to my trusty t3s , but they are not doing much for me anymore, the mega tank sounds good with the 4ml capacity, so would that suit the eleaf batteries
    sorry this is so long

AVF Regular
    Some great information here..
    For beginners I think as well it important to think about the way your likely to vape.
    Are you going to draw it like a cigarette in a mouth to lung type draw or are you going to draw it straight to your lungs which is like just breathing it in.
    The you need to find a tank that suits the way you vape..
    Mouth to lung is usually going to suit higher +ohm tanks (1.0ohm and above) with tighter draw (ie nautilus mini, pro tank etc)
    Lung hits usually go for lower ohm tanks with lots of airflow ie unwell crown sub tanks etc

Then try to find a battery that suits your tank. If your happy with a +ohm tank then there is really no need for a dna200 mod with temp control as you may never use those functions or get anywhere near 200 wAtts

I personally am a mouth to lung vaper and use nautilus minis, Kayfuns tanks.. among others but rarely go below 0.8 ohm so I have no need for any battery over 40w realistically. The lower the ohm coil you have..the more watts you need to fire the same voltage.
    Example
    0.5 ohm coil at 5V = 50 watts
    1.8 ohm coil at 5V = 13.89 watts

There no wrong\right way to vape it just personal preference but I you start with the way your going to vape it may give you a good area to start you vape journey :0

AVF Regular
    Lol by the way at the start where I said "some great information here" I was talking about the people that had posted b4 me not my own post... Just read it after I posted it and looked massively douchey.. Sorry :0
    Dhufish and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    We knew you meant the other posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12