Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cams
  • 1 Post By Cams

Thread: Tfv4

AVF Regular

Tfv4

Hi

So i bought a tfv4 mini just got it today. Nice tank i have been using a uwell crown with the dual .25ohm coils and the nickel tc coils.

I'm using the standard dual clapton .35ohm coil in the tfv4 but cant beleive how much juice it goes through compared to the crown when vaping both at around 55-60 watts.

I also got ti dual coils for the tfv4 which i have not used yet.

My question is do these tanks just churn through heaps more juice than the crown? I tend to chain vape whenever i get a chance but think even my 3mg juices are to much for the tfv4.

Would love to hear from others that have these tanks

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    General consensus on the TFV4 tanks is that they guzzle juice. I use the single RBA with my own builds and tend not to get the guzzling juice part.
    addappt likes this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Thought that was the case but was expecting the dual coils to be similar to the crown but these things just churn through the juice like nothing else

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    It's really to do with personal preference. Some like the juice guzzling, some don't. In theory though more juice used, more flavour more vapour, if that's your thing. But I have heard some complain that the TFV4 lacks some flavour. Over the last few days I have had a triple TFV4 coil going in one of my tanks and I don't really like it, much prefer TC with ti in the RBA.
    akef38 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well im using the dual clapton coil that came with the tank. Flavour is great but really churning through heaps of juice. Im keen to try the prebuild dual titanium temp coils i got also.

The crown tank (with nickel coils) so far seems like a better ADV, will give me thoughts on the temp control coils in the TFV4 soon though.

AVF Regular
    You should give building your own coils a go. Once you get what you need and practice it a bit it works out a lot cheaper than the TFV4 coils.

AVF Regular
    I would suggest using 26g on the dual RBA. If your chasing flavour anything like a crown tank then your not gonna get there with Ti on the tfv4. Dual SS coils however will be very similar and use less watts as well.