Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By s0m39uy

Thread: subox mini

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

subox mini

Hi I have a subox mini that i bought a few months ago and i think the pin on the 510 connection has dropped. I havent used it the past few days and it has been sitting there with my subtank + on it and when i took it off to clean it I just put the original subtank mini back on and the ohms are reading 9.9 and it wont change. I also
    tried my triton tank but that is doing the same, I then tried the subtank + again and thats the only one that will work. The pin seems to be longer on it. Is there any way to fix the pin on the subox??

AVF Regular
    I don't have one of these but I googled how to fix it and a lot of responses came up in the search. Most entailed taking the mod apart and voiding the warranty, how old is your mod and do you want to dismantle to fix on the off chance you can. Apparently the final screw to dismantle is under the kanger security sticker.

You can also get replacement pins from kanger us but they would have the same issues.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Its just over 2 months old if ya saw it you would think I've had it way longer she is missing a bit of paint off her as its my work mod so sits in my pocket all the time and doesn't help its been dropped a few times.

I googled the fix (dont know why i didnt think of it) and its all good. Thanks for the quick reply =)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by s0m39uy View Post
    Its just over 2 months old if ya saw it you would think I've had it way longer she is missing a bit of paint off her as its my work mod so sits in my pocket all the time and doesn't help its been dropped a few times.

I googled the fix (dont know why i didnt think of it) and its all good. Thanks for the quick reply =)
    I wasn't being a smart A with the Google comment just wanted to make sure we had some links for you. Is it still under warrantee.
    gtadmin and Fatman like this.

All good i did what they said and pulled it apart and fixed it. Dont think ya were being smart I was angry at myself for not thinking to Google it as that is my response to my mates and fam that ask me things =). It was easy to do anyway =) just had to be firm with it =)
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by s0m39uy View Post
    All good i did what they said and pulled it apart and fixed it. Dont think ya were being smart I was angry at myself for not thinking to Google it as that is my response to my mates and fam that ask me things =). It was easy to do anyway =) just had to be firm with it =)
    Good to hear you fixed it.