AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

HELP! Cant get subtank mini out of micro stick.

I got a Micro stick today and had it firing with a subtank mini for a little while. At some point it stopped firing, I thought it may have something to do with a slight wobble in the 510 connecter so I tightened the 510 connecter from the inside side with the subtank connected. Now it still wont fire and I cant get the subtank disconnected from the connecter. When I try to it just unscrews the top of the tank from the deck which stays connected. It's hard to get to with the tank in the the mod case itself and pretty new to all this stuff so any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

AVF Regular
    You must mean a mini stick clone. With dodgy naming. But anyway unscrew the bottom . Pull it appart and take it out that way. Next time dont over tighten it.

Hi, thanks for the reply

Its (a clone of this) MicroStick Black (shipping in 2 weeks) - Mini ECIG

I have undone the bottom to tighten the connecter and have tried to unscrew it but it gets locked by the tank on the other side. Am I going to have to hack saw the case its self to get at the tank ?

If its an issue of grippage the best thing I've found for threaded-things-stuck-together is rubber gloves (the washing up kind).

You don't need to put them on, just stretch a flat part of them around what is stuck and it will grip a lot better than fingers etc.

AVF Regular
    If you cant get it out through the bottom.
    Unscrew the glass part from the subtank and get some needle nose pliers and pull it appart in sections from the top. You should be able to take out the coil and then get a grip onto the base with them.

PS dont you mean a clone of this.
    MiniStick Black - Mini ECIG
    Because the subtank wont fit in the one you linked to.