Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Crius tank by OBS

AVF Regular

Crius tank by OBS

Has anyone try this tank ? I freaking love it. Easy top fill, JFC is superb, airflow is good. This is the first tank I enjoy this much. There is only one issue but i suppose this is more about me since all of the reviewers said it doesnt leak. Well mine does, a little from the tiny gap between the AFC and the upper part of the tank also a little at the base where the AFC with the base, i guess its my wicking but it doesnt leak from the AFC, i dont know what i did wrong or i may just get a duh one. Can any owner give me thoughts about this ?

Cheers
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Was just going to send Tara a message as she wanted to know about this tank and a thread about it pops up. I'm loving it so far, flavour is really good, at least as good as the billow v2 if not a little bit better. Better than the Bellus in every way for me. Easy build, decent amount of room in there, easy to wick, lots of airflow (only using mine around 1/5 to 1/4 open), Top fill and juice control work flawlessly.

No leaks from mine as yet, little bit of condensation around the airholes but that happens with every tank for me. From what you've described it sounds like pretty much its coming from the airflow area, maybe not directly out the airholes but the base is all sort of one piece from what I can see, not sure if it can be taken fully apart.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ordered one today.

AVF Regular
    Good timing huh Thanks J_B_86.

I think I will have to try this tank for sure. I'm more into drippers cause I struggle to find tanks that give me a satisfying
    vape. I have a couple in my rotation but the only one I would miss if I lost it would be the Goliath V1...which I doubt I can
    ever get any more of.

Did you by any chance try that when it came out? Would you say this is similar or better?
    J_B_86 and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Good timing huh Thanks J_B_86.

I think I will have to try this tank for sure. I'm more into drippers cause I struggle to find tanks that give me a satisfying
    vape. I have a couple in my rotation but the only one I would miss if I lost it would be the Goliath V1...which I doubt I can
    ever get any more of.

Did you by any chance try that when it came out? Would you say this is similar or better?
    Hard to say really, I'd say this is better from what I remember but I didn't use the Goliath much as mine started having issues with the 510 pin early on, I tried to fix it and ended up ruining it completely. I never bothered to get another as I wasn't super impressed with it and didn't like how it was filled.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry to hear about that. Its a shame cause its a great tank but yeah, I imagine it would be a bit annoying if you used it all
    day and needed to fill it often. Its one of a few in my daily rotation so I dont really have that problem.

From what I can gather the beauty of this one is that it has a similar concept as far as being able to shut off the juice flow to
    access the deck but with the top filling it means you don't have to do that every time you need to refill?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Sorry to hear about that. Its a shame cause its a great tank but yeah, I imagine it would be a bit annoying if you used it all
    day and needed to fill it often. Its one of a few in my daily rotation so I dont really have that problem.

From what I can gather the beauty of this one is that it has a similar concept as far as being able to shut off the juice flow to
    access the deck but with the top filling it means you don't have to do that every time you need to refill?
    Yeah can access the deck easily at any time. I have been shutting off juice flow when filling to avoid leaks but not sure if it is necessary, will have to try at some stage. Definitely not going to get much more convenient than this tank, little twist to shut off juice flow, pull the top up, fill, close and turn juice flow back on, no mess and it really is effortless.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    This tank kicks the goliath or bellus in every single aspect. It just works. I have been looking for the one for ages , i have tried from very high end to very low end. And just me Tara when i first saw this tank i knew it would be special and yes she is! I love this too much i am thinking about purchasing another one with a mod so i can have matchy matchy combo. You wont regret it Tara. JUST BUY IT.
    J_B_86 and Tara like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I've been thinking about this one myself but it seems impossible to replacements for it. They give you a set of O rings and one replacement glass but you can't get any more O rings or glass tank after those are used so what do we do then? I started a thread about O rings a couple of days ago and that didn't get much response so it would appear that most people don't have this problem, is it just me?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by H.G.Prefect View Post
    I've been thinking about this one myself but it seems impossible to replacements for it. They give you a set of O rings and one replacement glass but you can't get any more O rings or glass tank after those are used so what do we do then? I started a thread about O rings a couple of days ago and that didn't get much response so it would appear that most people don't have this problem, is it just me?
    Well as explained in your other thread , O-rings are rarely a problem as they can be readily sourced , and so can the majority of pyrex tanks ... again its just a matter of knowing sizes , because often a glass used on one mod often fits another , or a replacement can be sought from places like IBTanked etc
    21mm to 32mm OD

You just have to think laterally when it comes to vaping sometimes
    Stomp and Altered1 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast