• 2 Post By Vape Vixen
  • 2 Post By Jaydos25
  • 3 Post By Craig-27
  • 1 Post By CMB

Thread: Oh the choices! plz Help!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Oh the choices! plz Help!!

Hi all,

so I'm reading and researching like a mad woman right now and I have narrowed it down to 3 devices. Please any opinions, advice or personal experience is very appreciated!
    Currently smoking rollies about 15-20 per day (a pack of longbeach menthol is a treat)

1. JoyTech eRoll-C: I like the size and portability of the Joytech eRoll-C and while slightly worried about tank size, I figure I can have a couple spare cartridges and I like the PCC for clean portability.

2. Innokin Lily: It's cute so shoot me lol but I am worried about the length, I like small and compact due to bag size and also need for discretion at work. reviews also say not good for higher VG % and as I am starting out, I do want the ability to mix and match and play with diff juices.

3. KangerTech Esmart 510 - okay not cute nor does it have a swish case BUT it looks practical and easy for a beginner, part look to be compatible and readily available.

So guys and Gals hit me with your feedback and Thanks

Jade

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydos25 View Post
    Hi all,

so I'm reading and researching like a mad woman right now and I have narrowed it down to 3 devices. Please any opinions, advice or personal experience is very appreciated!
    Currently smoking rollies about 15-20 per day (a pack of longbeach menthol is a treat)

1. JoyTech eRoll-C: I like the size and portability of the Joytech eRoll-C and while slightly worried about tank size, I figure I can have a couple spare cartridges and I like the PCC for clean portability.

2. Innokin Lily: It's cute so shoot me lol but I am worried about the length, I like small and compact due to bag size and also need for discretion at work. reviews also say not good for higher VG % and as I am starting out, I do want the ability to mix and match and play with diff juices.

3. KangerTech Esmart 510 - okay not cute nor does it have a swish case BUT it looks practical and easy for a beginner, part look to be compatible and readily available.

So guys and Gals hit me with your feedback and Thanks

Jade
    Hi Jade, I haven't personally used either of the 3 that you have picked out but I did start off with a small device from vaporfi that had the refillable cartridges but soon wanted to upgrade. I have a little Joytech ego one mini that is super cute and great for when at work. I have a stainless one but there are colours available. The battery lasts a lot longer and it's easy to refill. You will need extra atomisers too .
    Welcome
    Stef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gtadmin and Jaydos25 like this.

Thanks Vape Vixen I went with the KangerTech E-smart in the end I bit the bullet the Ego one looks amazing and I think it could be an upgrade once I understand what I'm doing haha in the end the ability to buy clearomisers with replaceable coil and those without (it may seem silly to experienced vapers but just knowing that if i stuff up replacing a coil and freak out Boom just use the spare non replaceable in the mean time and try again) also the plan is to convince hubby to try it and we have differing palates so the double kit may help get him on board.

I ordered my first Ejuice from hiliq last night, that was crazy haha I ended up with 4 different menthol variations and then two nic strengths of each to try and then went oops better grab something for hubby to try too.

I did notice on another site they mentioned being able to import a max of 3 months supply nic juices, is this official? is there an idea of what they class a 3 month supply?
    RyanohRyan and Vape Vixen like this.

There's no hard and fast amount that relates the the three month supply limit. But many people including myself have imported litre bottles of 100mg nic at a time with zero problems.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    The "3 month rule" doesn't mean anything unless you have a prescription for it anyway.

The fact is the posession of liquid nicotine the way we get it and use it is illegal. Just not at a federal level so it is the states responsibility to enforce it, not customs...for now.
    Vape Vixen likes this.