Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Genuine Vivi Nova 3.5ml kits with 3 coils

AVF Regular

Genuine Vivi Nova 3.5ml kits with 3 coils

Hello.

Does anyone know of any vendors in Australia who still have the Genuine Vivi Nova 3.5ml kits (with 3 coils) in stock?

Thanks for any help!

Amanda

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    seasonnoob likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Or these... the old ones... I remember these... they were awesome in their day
    3.5ml Vision Mega Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer – Red | eCigModShop
    Fluffyvapingclouds likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonnoob View Post
    Or these... the old ones... I remember these... they were awesome in their day
    3.5ml Vision Mega Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer – Red | eCigModShop
    Hi Seasonnoob Yep, these are the ones! I have some stashed away but they are hands down my fav tank and coil to use and I'm starting to worry that it may indeed be time to get a huge stash together of all my fav things (just in case). They are still so good and never let me down, I have one in rotation daily Funny, normally cheap things aren't so reliable but these little guys just work!
    seasonnoob likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Shaneo

They aren't bad actually, but not the ones I'm looking for. Remember the older ones with the exposed wick?
    I do have a few of the aspire bdc tanks and coils laying around for a rainy day. Not bad, just not my fav. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    seasonnoob likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyvapingclouds View Post
    Hi Seasonnoob Yep, these are the ones! I have some stashed away but they are hands down my fav tank and coil to use and I'm starting to worry that it may indeed be time to get a huge stash together of all my fav things (just in case). They are still so good and never let me down, I have one in rotation daily Funny, normally cheap things aren't so reliable but these little guys just work!

Yeah i used to love these i had one with a stainless steel mesh wick in it once for a bit of fun it was awesome... but im a guy... i break sh#t..and i just broke far to many of these to keep going with them..i gave em away..dont have any left or i would happily give them to you

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonnoob View Post
    Yeah i used to love these i had one with a stainless steel mesh wick in it once for a bit of fun it was awesome... but im a guy... i break sh#t..and i just broke far to many of these to keep going with them..i gave em away..dont have any left or i would happily give them to you
    I never saw a mesh wick one! That would have been great!
    Well, I'm sure who ever you gave them to was happy and I appreciate that u would have let me have them
    I'm a girl but break stuff too!! Had to get a tatroe base to stop destroying provaris lol. I want a nautilus but the reason Im putting it off is coz I know I'll break the glass
    seasonnoob likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Shaneo do you reckon they are genuine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast