Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

DNA200 TC Profiles

Hi,

I'm setting up escribe for the new Wismec i have on order. Im not sure how exactly to setup a profile for the TFV4 TF-TI coils. They are dual coil titanium 0.33ohm. If anyone can give me some pointers would be much appreciated.

Ive searched all over the place but cant seem to find anything about those coils.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    You can go to Steam Engine from the escribe software and try a Ti TCR profile to load back into escribe as a .csv file.

AVF Regular
    So just select Titanium 1 as the wire type and click DNA200 up the top and download the CSV? Do i have to enter the AWG and mm of the coil?

AVF Regular
    from memory there is a dual coil setting in escribe. I dont have it open in front of me so i cant remember. When i had my DNA device i downloaded a csv file for the sweet spot Ti wire of the same diameter as i was using. 24g.

Make sure you dont set your initial power too high because mine was set to 200w and instantly torched my coil the first time.

AVF Regular
    Just the Ti 1 profile. If I remember correctly, it is in the wire wizard tab and you input Ti 1 in the bottom right box and the graph will appear in the Temp Control box on the top right.

You then press the DNA button which is at the bottom of choices, TFR, Graph etc. It will ask to download the file to .csv. Download it to somewhere and then in escribe you can bring

it into the software and from there upload to the device.

I have only done this with SS316L as I have not used Ti and I make my own coils.

You may have to play a bit as being sort of new not a lot is available yet.

With the SS I played a bit with temps and stuff with the live graph thing to get things the way I like it.

There is a bit to learn. In my opinion it is well worth it.

You may need to change the battery profiles which won't have any effect on battery usage but only the battery bar accuracy which shows on the screen.

Hope this helps.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by addappt View Post
    from memory there is a dual coil setting in escribe. I dont have it open in front of me so i cant remember. When i had my DNA device i downloaded a csv file for the sweet spot Ti wire of the same diameter as i was using. 24g.

Make sure you dont set your initial power too high because mine was set to 200w and instantly torched my coil the first time.
    Thanks, exactly what i did so far. Should receive my device tomorrow. Ive already set up all the profiles in anticipation lol, adjusted the battery settings to suit 3 x LG HG2 3000mah's also.

Have not tried the TFV4 TF-TI coils at all yet, the sextupe coil as i think its called has been going strong for close to 3 weeks vaping every day 15-20ml at 70watts. Cant beleive it has not died yet still seems to be going as strong as the day i put it in there!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlo View Post
    Thanks, exactly what i did so far. Should receive my device tomorrow. Ive already set up all the profiles in anticipation lol, adjusted the battery settings to suit 3 x LG HG2 3000mah's also.

Have not tried the TFV4 TF-TI coils at all yet, the sextupe coil as i think its called has been going strong for close to 3 weeks vaping every day 15-20ml at 70watts. Cant beleive it has not died yet still seems to be going as strong as the day i put it in there!
    On the DNA 200 early adopters forum someone has uploaded the case thermal and resistance as well so you might wanna grab that.

AVF Regular

Yeah saw that, wismec actually published an official escribe file for the device which has all the figures in it. I ended up using that as the base and then added my profile's and custom theme.

Another thing is it nesicary to use the Ohm Lock function in the profiles for each coil type?

AVF Regular
    Another thing is it necessary to use the Ohm Lock function in the profiles for each coil type?
    I haven't been using it with mine, but I might give it a shot. Every time it turns off, I have to lock them in manually again.
    δΣx

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashy View Post
    I haven't been using it with mine, but I might give it a shot. Every time it turns off, I have to lock them in manually again.
    I read somewhere it's not nesicary to lock with the dna200?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast