Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MCYL
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By MCYL
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Best e-cig Nautilius/juice

AVF Regular

Best e-cig Nautilius/juice

I've been planning to DIY juices with JW triplers as well as TFA & FA concentrates and so I made purchases at best e-cig for high concentration nicotine.

As with Internet shopping goes, that wasn't all I got.
    I purchased a Nautilus 22mm atty, it had options to fit BDC or BVC coils on.
    Upon arrival the atty came with Best e-cig packaging with the glass labeled Aspire.

Interchanging parts with a Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC without trouble either.
    These guys seem to be selling not only entire atomizers but individual parts like tip, tank, base etc.
    Are they the OEM for aspire?

Couldn't help myself and grabbed a 10x sample pack of 12mg juice for lung to mouth puffing. Very no frills but certainly don't mind the taste either.

Just wondering is it a common vendor for vapers here?

Regards
    Fluffyvapingclouds likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not that common here. I used them a few years ago but found their eliquid was basic and there was no point of difference between them and the other supporting vendors here. We are bombarded by Chinese vendors and a lot have reps here that you can get a bit more hands on customer service.

Whatever anyone thinks of them it's you that needs to feel comfortable with who ever you purchase from.
    Fluffyvapingclouds likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Likewise, but given our laws with nicotine I had to go OS for at least one component...and it seemed a bit lame to have one single bottle in the pack.
    I agree in the flavours being very basic (although it has "Davidoff" flavour which I used to smoke ) but of the 11 I've sample so far they taste right straight up. I've been having fun blending their 5ml sampler packs into crazy mixes and dripping it.

Which leads to yet another question.

When I want to sample a few flavours I've taken to using an empty ego mega tank with a CLR head, unscrewing it and applying a few drops straight on the horizontal coil. It means I'm screwing and unscrewing the tank dozens of times.
    Are there setups that allows me to do precisely that more efficiently?
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Lots of different ways to test your mixes.

Any basic atomiser/ dropper that you can recoil/ rewick easily. My method is

Smell - must smell ok (you will never vape anything that smells odd not matter how good it tastes)
    Taste - put a couple of drops in a spoon of water and taste. (Mimics the damp taste of the vapour)
    Try - I use a Sophia (rebuild able cartomizers)
    Put in a small tank. (I never use tanks first up its a waste of gear) IMHO

I will use off and on during a week before I commit a normal sized tank.

Others will have their own way of doing it.
    MCYL likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    CLR heads have proven very easy to rewick especially the Ti wire as its stiffer than nickel. At first I put distilled water into the tank and "boil" but now find it easier to change out atomizers, dry burn and rewick the old one.
    With the aspire heads I just put up with it and have a vape gradually change flavour.