AVF Regular

2nd Subtask upgrade.

Howdy,

Looking to upgrade from a ego mega one tank that came stock with my mod (evic mini)
    I found I've been unable to run higher than 35w with the juices I've been using despite maximising air/juice holes and a light wick.
    I'm more of a flavour chaser than a cloud chaser thus far. I'm aiming towards the 40-70w range.

Been scouring the web for reviews and local vendors for availability. I've come up with a few viables so far.

Aspire Atlantis: I own one other aspire product and happy with them so far. 2ml tank is a big plus for myself as I change flavours often.

uWell Crown: Well...I dunno if I can trust youtube reviewers especially the big ones but besides the bigger tank (I prefer smaller) it seems to win out in every category.

Smok TFV4: this thing just looks like a beast...maybe a bit too much in capacity, coil count, juice consumption.. yada yada.

Any members on here have used these products especially the first 2? If so whats your input? Thanks.

AVF Regular
    The TVF4 comes in a Mini.
    My mate was showing me his over the weekend but the top fill swivel cap was already getting loose and it was only a week old