• 1 Post By J_B_86
  • 1 Post By bank
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By bank

Thread: Kanger occ vertical coils and Provari radius ohm reading

Jas
    AVF Regular

Kanger occ vertical coils and Provari radius ohm reading

I don't know if its just me but the 0.5 occ kanger vertical coils are reading from .6-ohm to .63ish. it fluctuates but stays steady around there on my provari radius. other mods I've had round of to either 0.5 on the dot or 0.6. is this because the provairs ohm reader is different to others and it reads the exact reading? the coils seem to be working perfectly fine but was just wondering if its a good thing or a bad thing? I read somewhere that the provari in general is a really spot on to the dot reading of coils and adds like a a point 3 point 2 to the actual coil.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    I would probably believe the provari, I also use the 0.5 vertical occ coils from time to time and most of them seem to be over 0.6. Not really an issue if it reads a bit differently on different mods, some are more accurate than others and some don't make perfect contact through the 510 pin. I have 2 evic vtc minis and they both read things differently by 0.02 ohms.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    yer i currently only use the 0.5 Occ kanger verticals and on the provari Radius and they always are .6 or .63 i guess that extra 3 is just the provari reading the coil down to a tee as i know with all my provaris the Ohm checker in them have always been really spot on.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas, same coil and tank read .63 on my vtc mini and treebox, .6 on vapour shark and .5 on mini jedi.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    ahh sweet bank. given me a piece of mind. i got my trippoli today. very complex beautiful juice. kinda like honey drizzed over figs with spice and a small undertone of tobacco.
    bank likes this.

AVF Regular
    Tripoli is good hey, been my no 1 juice for a while now, can't put it down.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Another good one is smoked custard plus by Nick's Blissful Brews