AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question Which tanks have Compatible coils for triton mini tank please

got the new aspire odyssey mini kit coming tomorrow and it doesn't come with 0.5 ohm coils which I prefer so far as I'm new to this vaping business so I'm just wondering where in Aus I can get this coil and which other tanks coils are compatible with the triton mini

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cvg123 View Post
    got the new aspire odyssey mini kit coming tomorrow and it doesn't come with 0.5 ohm coils which I prefer so far as I'm new to this vaping business so I'm just wondering where in Aus I can get this coil and which other tanks coils are compatible with the triton mini
    Hi Cvg123,

Welcome to AVF.

You are correct in that the new Odyssey Mini Kit doesn't come with a 0.5 ohm coil for the Triton Mini Tank. It comes with a 0.15 Ni200 Coil, a 1.2 ohm Kanthal Coil and a 1.8 ohm Clapton Coil.

These coils are are all compatible in the Aspire Nautilus and Nautilus Mini tanks so the Aspire Nautilus 1.6 Ohm and 1.8 ohm coils will also fit the Triton Mini.

The only other coil that I'm aware of that will fit the Triton Tank (atm) is the Vaporshark Temperature Sensing Coils for Nautilus Tanks. They are a 0.3 ohm (Ni200) coil BUT they are advertised as for use ONLY with a mod that has a DNA 40 chip or you'll stuff the coil.

I've never used them so I can tell you if they're any good or not though, hopefully others will chime in and let you know.

I'm not sure what board the Mini Pegasus is using but it's rated as 1 - 50W mod so obviously its not a DNA 40 but it does do Temp Control so you may want to ask the vendor you purchased it from if the Aspire/Vaporshark TSC Coils are ok to use with it. I'm sure they are able to be used in any mod that can control the temperature of the coils and it doesn't have to be a DNA 40 mod, but as I don't use TC coils at all myself I'm unable to assist you in that regard. Plenty of others here can though.

If they are okay to use, the Aspire/VaporShark TSC 0.3 ohm coils are available from a few different vendors in Oz. Just go to VapeAssist and search there and it will bring up the Vendors that have them in stock and their prices.

Hope this has sorta helped - Good Luck
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 08-12-15 at 10:41 AM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Nicoholic😊
    Thanks heaps it says that the triton mini are compatible with nautilus and nautilus mini so id say that they are both compatible with the triton mini i hope so ill get some and try them out i dont like the temp control coil much i dont mind the 1.8 kanthal coil but prefer the lower coils and higher watts 😤

Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Hi Cvg123,

Welcome to AVF.

You are correct in that the new Odyssey Mini Kit doesn't come with a 0.5 ohm coil for the Triton Mini Tank. It comes with a 0.15 Ni200 Coil, a 1.2 ohm Kanthal Coil and a 1.8 ohm Clapton Coil.

These coils are are all compatible in the Aspire Nautilus and Nautilus Mini tanks so the Aspire Nautilus 1.6 Ohm and 1.8 ohm coils will also fit the Triton Mini.

The only other coil that I'm aware of that will fit the Triton Tank (atm) is the Vaporshark Temperature Sensing Coils for Nautilus Tanks. They are a 0.3 ohm (Ni200) coil BUT they are advertised as for use ONLY with a mod that has a DNA 40 chip or you'll stuff the coil.

I've never used them so I can tell you if they're any good or not though, hopefully others will chime in and let you know.

I'm not sure what board the Mini Pegasus is using but it's rated as 1 - 50W mod so obviously its not a DNA 40 but it does do Temp Control so you may want to ask the vendor you purchased it from if the Aspire/Vaporshark TSC Coils are ok to use with it. I'm sure they are able to be used in any mod that can control the temperature of the coils and it doesn't have to be a DNA 40 mod, but as I don't use TC coils at all myself I'm unable to assist you in that regard. Plenty of others here can though.

If they are okay to use, the Aspire/VaporShark TSC 0.3 ohm coils are available from a few different vendors in Oz. Just go to VapeAssist and search there and it will bring up the Vendors that have them in stock and their prices.

Hope this has sorta helped - Good Luck