Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: The Innokin Endura - An entry level device for the smokers

AVF Regular

The Innokin Endura - An entry level device for the smokers

With all the new sub ohm high wattage devices hitting the market its nice to see that not everyone has not forgotten about the new vapers.

This simple device is aimed at smokers looking to convert and its getting great reviews. Its a mouth to lung, regulated device with a 1000mah battery optomised at 14w for their replaceable 1.5Ω cotton coils. No variable wattage, no temp control, no airflow control, no fuss.

Pbusardo gave it a great review here:

ENDURA | Vaporizer - Innokin

Fatman and Littleraf like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Super Moderator
    Inno is an old school vaper
    good to see he's keeping the faith !
    Its funny I was just chatting with someone last night about this ... we see vapers all the time jumping from eGo's and the next step recommended to them is a 200W box mod ... I am thinking the next generation of vaper will only think you need to sub-ohm at stoopid power to get off the smokes ... its one of the biggest fallacies out there ... I smile when I see someone say , " I just cant get a vape under 70W " or similar .... there are a plethora of vaping gear to go thru , it doesnt have to be a Kia or Maclaren choice ... you might be comfy in a midrange car but a lot of people just arent test driving and finding a realistic base that works for them these days.

Thumbs up Inno !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    That was a very informative video. Long but valuable for new vapers. I found some on sale in Australia if anyone is interested. I do not personally know this vendor (southern cross vapers), they just came up in a Google search.

INNOKIN ENDURA T18 Dual Coil Starter Kit
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    That was a very informative video. Long but valuable for new vapers. I found some on sale in Australia if anyone is interested. I do not personally know this vendor (southern cross vapers), they just came up in a Google search.

INNOKIN ENDURA T18 Dual Coil Starter Kit

I found that link today too CC, i made a purchase this morning and I already have a tracking number. Now i just hope it gets delivered to work by friday before i go on leave.
    Crisscross likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    I found that link today too CC, i made a purchase this morning and I already have a tracking number. Now i just hope it gets delivered to work by friday before i go on leave.
    If it misses you...just send it my way and I will guard it for you hahahaha
    Sign me up likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thinking of picking one of these up for my dear Ol' Ma. My only hesitation is lack of airflow adjustment incase the draw doesn't suit the way she currently smokes
    Holmesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Thinking of picking one of these up for my dear Ol' Ma. My only hesitation is lack of airflow adjustment incase the draw doesn't suit the way she currently smokes
    I think the lack of airflow is the point for a smoker. Cartos tanks have the same if not less airflow and I get more than enough vapour. You can also leave more of a gap for the channels or even enlarge the airflow channels.
    Sign me up and Littleraf like this.

AVF Regular
    Just make sure they are from the new batches, innokin had a recall on the units as the coloured ones the button could get stuck when pressed down
    Littleraf likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I think the lack of airflow is the point for a smoker. Cartos tanks have the same if not less airflow and I get more than enough vapour. You can also leave more of a gap for the channels or even enlarge the airflow channels.
    Thanks XX. Never used a carto - I started on aspire bdc's & mini nova tanks - but encouraged by the comparison.

And yeah I was just reading about that Brian.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Thanks XX. Never used a carto - I started on aspire bdc's & mini nova tanks - but encouraged by the comparison.

And yeah I was just reading about that Brian.
    I've always been a fan of the cartos, they are a pain to prime but they just deliver a cleaner flavour than most of the clearos out there.
    Littleraf likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast