Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Triton mini coils

AVF Regular

Triton mini coils

Hey all

Anyone know if you can get these coils yet in Oz? Keen to try the 1.2 and 1.8 claptons in my nautilus but cant seem to find anyone selling them yet?

AVF Regular
    I have found one vendor and i am sure most will also have them soon.
    ASPIRE Triton Mini BVC Coil Head (5pk) – VaporState
    seasonnoob likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hahaha.... how did I know that you would be the one to know where you could get these! Read most of your posts and it just seems like we like the same things
    Thanks mate... So you've tried them ratsacker?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonnoob View Post
    Hahaha.... how did I know that you would be the one to know where you could get these! Read most of your posts and it just seems like we like the same things
    Thanks mate... So you've tried them ratsacker?
    I haven't tried them.
    Just happens i done a search when you asked about them.
    seasonnoob likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah i was searching too but couldn't find em....Thanks mate.... Ill buy some extras and drop em round if u want? Early xmas present for the effort

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonnoob View Post
    Yeah i was searching too but couldn't find em....Thanks mate.... Ill buy some extras and drop em round if u want? Early xmas present for the effort
    Just wonder how these 1.8ohm clapton heads would perform on the Silo tank [just thinking of grabbing one]
    I think it was disley who had big raps on the silo tank which uses the nautilus heads and has better airflow than the nautilus.

EDIT: i just purchased some 1.8ohm clapton heads along with the Aspire Odyssey Mini Starter kit
    Last edited by ratsacker; 09-12-15 at 06:26 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsacker View Post
    Just wonder how these 1.8ohm clapton heads would perform on the Silo tank [just thinking of grabbing one]
    I think it was disley who had big raps on the silo tank which uses the nautilus heads and has better airflow than the nautilus.

EDIT: i just purchased some 1.8ohm clapton heads along with the Aspire Odyssey Mini Starter kit
    The Silo Tanks are great ratsacker and I'm keen to try out these new Triton mini 1.8 ohm Claptons in my Naut's and Silo's. I assume you purchased the Odyssey mini kit and Triton mini coils from the vendor 'Vapor State' you linked to above. I've not heard of them before - are you a regular purchaser from them or is this a first buy ?

Interested to hear your thoughts on the kit after using it but more so your thoughts and experiences usuing the coils in the Nautilus tanks.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    I assume you purchased the Odyssey mini kit and Triton mini coils from the vendor 'Vapor State' you linked to above. I've not heard of them before - are you a regular purchaser from them or is this a first buy ?

Interested to hear your thoughts on the kit after using it but more so your thoughts and experiences usuing the coils in the Nautilus tanks.
    1st time i am using that vendor and yes purchased the Odyssey mini kit along with some 1.8ohm clapton heads.
    Purchased early this morning, about 6am and as for now it still hasn't even been shipped

AVF Regular
    It is posted now and going by the first location of the tracking, it is in WARNBRO WA.
    vaperstates contact us section of the url is in NSW.
    It is not even legal to sell vape gear from WA

AVF Regular

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast