Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: e fest battery

AVF Regular

e fest battery

Hi all have an efest battery 18650 buton top that i recieved with a mod just wondering if anyone here knows if they are ok or not looking at using in a new mech mod coming soon thanks in advance for any info

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Crispy, I have two of these I use in a eleaf 100 watt mod, they are great batteries, hold charge really well in the stick can get least 2 days full use before I need to recharge these....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Hi all have an efest battery 18650 buton top that i recieved with a mod just wondering if anyone here knows if they are ok or not looking at using in a new mech mod coming soon thanks in advance for any info
    Really, it does not mean anything if using in a mech mod or a regulating mod.
    What really matters is what sort of ohms you will be using in the mech.
    If one is deep into subohms, then i would suggest a more high drain battery.
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    What efest battery is it? IMR or Protected?
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    As a guide:

Battery drain | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

You need to select 'mech', enter the resistance of your atty, select the battery you have from the drop-down, and then make sure you have plenty of "Amp limit headroom @ 4.2 V" (headroom showing in green).

And some light reading:
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ape-with.7447/
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ry-guide.4848/

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Hi all i m not sure what type of battery it is ssstahly it says efest 2250mah imr 186503.7 li mn made in china (wherelse) and thats all i can tell you ,its a button top ,the device is a smok tree box at the moment it will suport a 1.8 ohm coil and nautiluss but i hope to get a rebuildable kanger mini shortly and maybe go down as low as 0.5 coil when i start my rebuilding .
    crispy

AVF Regular
    Hi all i m not sure what type of battery it is ssstahly it says efest 2250mah imr 186503.7 li mn made in china (wherelse) and thats all i can tell you ,its a button top ,the device is a smok tree box at the moment it will suport a 1.8 ohm coil and nautiluss but i hope to get a rebuildable kanger mini shortly and maybe go down as low as 0.5 coil when i start my rebuilding .
    crispy
    99% sure that's the black one that has a 10A limit.
    Will be fine for your 1.8 and will also be alright for your .5 ohm coil as that will be drawing 8.4A.
    Just make sure you don't run your battery down too low, you will notice a big drop in performance when it gets down to about 3.6 volt.

AVF Regular
    Wow thats no good it says it is 3.7 volts one puff and im done and it is black in color ,my local vape shop is out of a lot of batteries at the moment and i forgot to put one with my order for the tree box hmmmm not good oh well ill have to wait never mind .
    crispy

AVF Regular

e fest battery

Wow thats no good it says it is 3.7 volts one puff and im done and it is black in color ,my local vape shop is out of a lot of batteries at the moment and i forgot to put one with my order for the tree box hmmmm not good oh well ill have to wait never mind .
    crispy
    Your battery is fine to use. These batteries are labeled at 3.7 but actually start at 4.2. This is because batteries don't give off constant voltage so they're usually rated at the average voltage across their discharge curve from 100% to full discharge. For most of our batteries that's from 4.2 to 2.7 volts, and the discharge curve enters the kind of a plateau between 3.7 and 3.6 volts, so that ends up as the main voltage rating.

EDIT: in saying that, if I were you I would grab a couple of LG hg2 or Samsung 25r batteries next time you order vapemail.
    Last edited by ssstahly; 10-12-15 at 08:39 PM.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for th info and yea i will get some other batteries i dont know much about batteries except you put them in things and they work ,as i said i got this with a mech mod just didnt like the fire /lock button on it so never used it but it came with this battery .Charged it up today back in its little case now waiting for the new mod to arrive
    crispy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast