Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Recommendation Query: Box Mod

AVF Regular

Recommendation Query: Box Mod

Greetings,

Can anyone recommend a mod suitable for an Aspire Nautilus (old coil, non BVC)? I got this tank to replace a cracked evod atomiser.

My research led me to the eLeaf iStick 40W TC. Its currently less than 50 AUD (@ vapestreet) and so far its the cheapest I can find locally.
    Is still suitable for a nautilus or should I also get a preferred tank for it? Or do you have a better recommendation.

Why eLeaf?
    50AUD is my ceiling price. The model is new enough and the built in battery with pass thru usage is ideal. The size however looks small for a Nautilus
    but I might just get a smaller tank for it in the future.

vape story:
    I started vaping with an overpriced "evod twist kanger clone" bought from a tobacconist. In less than two months, the 510 threading has gone bad.
    Although I can still charge it (with wire ties and a velcro strap), i think this will continue to de-thread.
    I suspect the dethreading started when I replaced its tank with an Aspire Nautilus.
    Why did I get the Nautilus? its the only glass tank available in the tobacconist and I no longer trust plastic tanks.

If I knew about this issues beforehand, I should have opted for a mid-level starter kit and not these evods.

Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Dhufish and andron like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi mate i have 2x 30 w eleif i sticks and i find them great i use a aspire nuatilus and a mini on them and have no problem the beuty is that the variable volt and watts means you can find the sweet spot for the juice your vaping ,i dont know about the 40w but if it is anything like the 30 you wont be dissappointed ,there might be someone her who is using one and they may be able to advise you more
    crispy
    andron likes this.

AVF Regular
    Steve C whats Vape Cave like ?

Quick turn around times ?
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    Steve C whats Vape Cave like ?

Quick turn around times ?
    They delivered mine within a week. I got my first istick 40 from there
    Dhufish likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Nimbus vapour has them for $40 with their 20% store wide sale but it's not the limited edition and not sure about postage. Worth a look tho
    steve.c and andron like this.

AVF Regular
    steve.c and Evstratos - thank you for the shop suggestions. With Nimbus, the 40$ tag + 7.50 postage wont be much compared to Vape Cave's price + free shipment.
    Vape Cave if I recall has the iStick at 50.66$. I'll most likely get it from either of them if I were to go local.

For overseas, Fastwow I think has it for just 38$ AUD but 7-25 days is too long to wait unless I spend on a cheap tank (go back to plastic) for the evod.
    There is a chance that I can go this road just to maintain my nicotine fix.

I went to a tobacconist last night just to browse and they had the 30W for 130$ lol! I told them I could get that somewhere for 50 bucks.

crispy, thanks for the report. I hope you dont have any threading issues with the Aspire Nautilus tanks. Just last night, my Nautilus would no longer thread properly
    and I had to revert back to a cracked leaking tank of the evod, it kinda works as long as I dont put too much e-juice on it.
    The 40W from what I've read isn't much different other than the watt upgrade.

AVF Regular
    Have a look at the classifieds on the forum mate, plenty of bargains this week.

AVF Regular
    No confirmation on the thread this was sold, send him a pm mate.
    Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Holmesy its a nice area to explore, only found it out when you mentioned it.

so some reason jumping from one thread to another, I found out that the iStick has threading issues too.

RE: evod tanks cracks - i realise it might have been my over-tightening that created to hairline cracks. the e-juice contents I cant do much about as I just go
    for the cheaper feellife and hangsen brands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast