Hak
    AVF Regular

Recommendation tc box

Looking to make a purchase on a TC box I'm looking at the following

- snow wolf 75watt
    - sigelei 150watt
    - ipv 4s
    - ipv3 li

I'll be using the smok tfv4 sub ohm tank with the mod.

Thanks in advance guys

AVF Regular
    I'd go with the Wismec Reuleaux RX200. Insane battery life (3x 18650), much smaller then the ones above and cheaper.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    I'd go with the Wismec Reuleaux RX200. Insane battery life (3x 18650), much smaller then the ones above and cheaper.
    Yep. +1...
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Thanks guys but tbh I didn't like the look of the reuleaux rx200 it looks like the ipv d2 and I like the mideium size mods preferred lol

AVF Regular
    I have just purchased a smok tree box mini 75 w and looks great dont know what you will pay for the one your looking at but i got this for 84 from vaporeys .
    crispy

AVF Regular
    Well, I'd personally take the Snow Wolf 75W off the list straight up - I think in the genre of single 18650 75W TC mods, the Joyetech VTC mini kicks it's not so little bottom (the latter has 304 SS coefficients, a nicer screen, and is firmware updatable for a start). If you want a bigger style of box, then you might as well get one that makes use of the extra size to chuck a second battery in there, and can deliver a bit more power.

If you want to (accurately) use Titanium, or want the ability to upgrade firmware, then take the Sigelei off the list too. It does look more comfortable to hold though, and is likely more solidly built than either of the IPVs (and it does a higher wattage the IPV 4s).

The IPVs are both firmware upgradable and support Ti, and both YiHi SX330 based. That said, I'd go the IPV 3Li out of the two - it tops out at 200W which is a bit overkill, but if you're buying an IPV, it's probably for the power to price ratio .

So yeah, for me, it'd be a toss up between the Sigelei 150W TC (for build and comfort) of the IPV 3Li (for firmware upgradability and max power). It just depends where your priorities are, and what you want to do with the mod.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

Hak
    AVF Regular
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Well, I'd personally take the Snow Wolf 75W off the list straight up - I think in the genre of single 18650 75W TC mods, the Joyetech VTC mini kicks it's not so little bottom (the latter has 304 SS coefficients, a nicer screen, and is firmware updatable for a start). If you want a bigger style of box, then you might as well get one that makes use of the extra size to chuck a second battery in there, and can deliver a bit more power.

If you want to (accurately) use Titanium, or want the ability to upgrade firmware, then take the Sigelei off the list too. It does look more comfortable to hold though, and is likely more solidly built than either of the IPVs (and it does a higher wattage the IPV 4s).

The IPVs are both firmware upgradable and support Ti, and both YiHi SX330 based. That said, I'd go the IPV 3Li out of the two - it tops out at 200W which is a bit overkill, but if you're buying an IPV, it's probably for the power to price ratio .

So yeah, for me, it'd be a toss up between the Sigelei 150W TC (for build and comfort) of the IPV 3Li (for firmware upgradability and max power). It just depends where your priorities are, and what you want to do with the mod.

I've narrowed my selection down to the ipv 3li, sigelei, and the reuleaux rx200

The sigelei I agree it looks more better and built better from all the reviews I seen and also it feel looks great to handle.

What I like about the ipv3li is the upgrade able firmware and I'm not sure if they removed that touch sensor or not some videos say they did and they just keep the Botton there and it just doesn't work but manufacture didn't want to remove it. Love that it can also hit 200w but I don't think I'll need that much I think 160 w is overkill as I vape at about 50-80w but just want that extra incase :P

The reuleaux from the reviews a lot of people prefer the dna version as it has better features then the rx200 but just the difference is price. And the battery life is great for both mods.

So yeah that saying if anyone has anything else to add to convince me lol let me know please as I don't want to regret a buy I'm coming from the ipv d2 atm. Just want a spare for myself as my wife will take on the ipv d2

And saying I will be purchasing the uwellcrown for the ipvd3 and moving my smok tvf4 onto the new mod if anyone has a suggestion on any great sub ohm tank I'll have a look as I'm not that experienced on rebuilds atm still doing my research on doing rebuilds etc.
    Last edited by Hak; 12-12-15 at 04:22 PM.