Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Clones

AVF Regular

Clones

Hi all well as the name sugests i would like some opinions on clones sold by places like fasteck , mainly mods but you can add ayomisers and rta,rda units as well ,one of the main reasons i am asking this is for safety .Alot of mods say it is a bla bla bla styled mod .Even though the chinese are the king of clones are these replicas as good or as safe as one you would buy with factory branding ,i know thye are a lot cheaper than what you would pay through a store or some online retailers but i always think how good ae they
    crispy

AVF Regular
    Virtually my whole collection is clones. Never had any problems myself.

Fattech are pretty reliable with their descriptions and the comments on a product also give a guide, as do reviews on ewetoob. A helluva lot of original stuff is made in China these days and available at good prices.

And of course, there's always the possibility some of the high-end stuff is being made in China under contract, then sold at WTF? prices. I won't go there however....
    steve.c and crispy like this.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    I like the Beretta 692 xtrap personally I think the raised rail assists me in allowing for target lead consistently I'm yet to play with the full adjustment capability but so far it's performed well
    bk_renesis and crispy like this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular
    ime most of the clones I've seen are not bad quality. The reason their so cheap is the labour and production is so much cheaper over there than say the USA or elsewhere. The ones I've had have been safe, but I've only owned a few. Never seen the sense in paying 300+ for a battery tube.
    Slothy and crispy like this.

AVF Regular
    i think the reviews and a high review rating is the best guide on ft - if you buy the first run of things they sometimes turn out bad - but if you only buy stuff that's been out for a while and is well reviewed then its hard to go wrong clones or otherwise

Hak
    AVF Regular
    I took a look at fastech and prices seem the same as a legit mod? As I'm thinking fasttech is in US prices.

So I don't see the difference in paying for legit to a clone? Unless there are other cheaper sites?
    crispy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Theres some good clones and shit clones. Just like theres good origunal mods and shit original mods. But there are more shit clones than shit original mods. Read the ft reviews. I have bought some things from ft that were just unusable and turfed in the bin after 5 minutes. But i have some fastech clones that i have had and use still. Years later. Do a bit of research and u will pick up a good one.
    steve.c and crispy like this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I bought this clone from FT but it wasn't quite the same

https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10...enis-adult-sex

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I bought this clone from FT but it wasn't quite the same

https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10...enis-adult-sex
    I didn't give them permission!
    CMB and RichoVonBlack like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.