Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Uwell Crown Tank

AVF Regular

Uwell Crown Tank

I have only been using subtank mini's for close to 12 month's now and thinking of trying something different. Has anybody got both subtank mini and uwell crown, is the uwell crown better with the stainless coils? Wouldn't mind giving them a go. What's your opinion? Cheers and thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    Get one they rock. But that's my opinion.

I only used the SS coils in temp control mode and they are stellar.. plumes even with 50/50 juice.

Mind you, they chug more juice more than STM.

Cheap as chips XMAS coupon may still be in effect too:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3172400

Oh, and the RBA thingy is sold separately, just a heads up.
    bank likes this.

When life throws you lemons, vape lemonade.

I like simple. If it's not simple, I don't like it.

AVF Regular
    Ordered one off Kingy, support local I reckon and i'll have it in a couple of days. Looking forward to trying it out. I love the subtank mini's but time to mix things up.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bank View Post
    I have only been using subtank mini's for close to 12 month's now and thinking of trying something different. Has anybody got both subtank mini and uwell crown, is the uwell crown better with the stainless coils? Wouldn't mind giving them a go. What's your opinion? Cheers and thanks in advance.

Bank the subtank minis are coming out with SS coils now. there getting rid of the cube shaped and will be using SS organic cotton. This allows the Subtask mini to hold more juice too, plus better taste, I was just reading about it last night. I was looking at the crown but there dual coils and 3.7ml capacity, those coils need alot of wattage which means toping up every 5-10 pulls, using more juice and not to mention Battery life depletion. Thats were i think the Subtanks are just right, still decent airflow, good taste and 35-40W is more than enough for me anyway. I still think they look the nuts specially matching you Orings with your mod etc.

this is just a link and what the SSOCC coils will now start looking like same ones as what the nebox uses but now SS. Hopefully Oz vendors start just stocking these and get rid of the Cube style.

Kanger OCC & SSOCC Coils (5 Pack) - Eciggity
    Last edited by Jas; 13-12-15 at 11:46 PM.
    bank and sams like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the heads up Jas. I hope kingy gets these in as I have 4 subtank mini's and will definitely give these coils a run.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Yer i think once the cube shape goes Kanger said these will be the style now. everything same as in wick hole sizes and top opening just now SS and i reckon you could get nearly 5mls in there. I actually got some coming from the vapeshopNZ i ordered a pack when i ordered some juice last night. There only stocking them now.
    bank likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Let me know what you think of them when you get them.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Will do mate. better pics i found on the Kanger site of the coils.

Kanger SSOCC (Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil) – KangerTech

AVF Regular
    They look good, now I need some. Shout out to Kingy, get these in.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thats interesting on the Kanger sub tank I might have to get mine back off my brother when i get some of these new coils.

In regards to the Crown.... I love mine ! As others have mentioned it is heavy on battery use and juice if your ADV is some $35 USA juice you may want to look at another tank or find/make a juice that you can afford to use up 15mil a day.

Funny thing i've only been vaping 6 months, well tomorrow will be six months and the first 3 to 4 months i could only handle mouth to lung and i had no interest in sub ohm at all. Anything under 1ohm just didn't work for me but as my lungs have cleared up and healed i've now been able to enjoy sub tanks and different builds it's opened up a new world for me.
    bank and sams like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast