Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ratsacker

Thread: Ego One XL 2200mah - compatible tanks and coils

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Ego One XL 2200mah - compatible tanks and coils

Hi all,
    I recently purchased my partner an Ego One Xl. He loves it, yet from all that I have read, it pays to have some extra tanks on hand. Does anyone have some information on what would fit nicely aesthetically on top of his steel Ego One Xl with 2200 mah battery and provide him with an enjoyable mouth to lung experience. He is loving the flavours he is getting from this whole vape experience ( currently with the 1 ohm coils) over the old rollies, however from what I have read in these forums there is so much more out there for him flavour-wise and I want to help him get there. I would love to hear your suggestions

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia_Zen View Post
    Hi all,
    I recently purchased my partner an Ego One Xl. He loves it, yet from all that I have read, it pays to have some extra tanks on hand. Does anyone have some information on what would fit nicely aesthetically on top of his steel Ego One Xl with 2200 mah battery and provide him with an enjoyable mouth to lung experience. He is loving the flavours he is getting from this whole vape experience ( currently with the 1 ohm coils) over the old rollies, however from what I have read in these forums there is so much more out there for him flavour-wise and I want to help him get there. I would love to hear your suggestions
    All 510 tanks will be compatible but the EGO ONE does not have user options and will only run at what ever volts is set for what ever ohm head.
    Not saying this is bad but if i recommended you try the 1.8ohm heads with a triton on it, i am not sure how it will perform as you can not change any options and those 1.8ohm heads certainly perform very well at a higher wattage.
    The triton 1.8ohm heads only start to perform well higher than 5v
    Last edited by ratsacker; 15-12-15 at 01:31 PM.

Hey ratsacker, thanks for your replay I will most likely get him a box mod and the Atlantis tank you recommended on my other thread (and or the Nautilis mini as I hear great things about that tank). I don't know about putting either of those on top of this battery though either. I was wondering about the Silo tanks? I will write to Ben at House of Vape and see what he suggests. I suppose I was also wondering if anyone on these forums had tried a different tank with the Ego One Xl 2200mah battery with success.

AVF Regular
    Nautilus tanks are good for beginners but not in the class of the triton 1.8ohm for mouth to lung.
    isctick 30w and a nautilus is probably the best starter for new users.
    I definitely would eye an evic mini vtc and either a triton 2 or atlantis tank but only use the triton 1.8ohm heads at 15-18w.
    Would also mean an external charger and some extra 18650 bats
    Lucretia_Zen likes this.

I found this, Eleaf GS Air-M, Eleaf GS Air-M - JuiceWhore
    It's 19mm in diameter which is what the Ego One XL is. What else do I need to know if this is suitable to stick on top of the Ego One XL 2200mah battery?

Ratsacker, would you say the triton 2 or could you also use the mini triton for the evic mini? Also, do either of the Tritons and the atlantis offer a tight draw and have adjustable airflow as this is particularly what he is after?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia_Zen View Post
    Ratsacker, would you say the triton 2 or could you also use the mini triton for the evic mini? Also, do either of the Tritons and the atlantis offer a tight draw and have adjustable airflow as this is particularly what he is after?
    Triton 2 and triton mini do not use the same coil heads.
    The triton mini uses nautilus type heads.
    Triton 2 gives better performance with the 1.8ohm heads and you can adjust the airflow to suit.
    You will find that you would not need a real tight airflow thou as running at 15w or over, you only need a 2 second draw for very good vapor and a real good mouth to lung.
    If in future one wants to try subohming fast straight to lung [i recommend no nic for 1st timers] then the triton 2 also has good performance subohm heads.