AVF Regular

Replacement 0 rings Phenotype L

As the title suggests i'm after replacement O rings for the phenotype L by ARIA

I read the manufacturer had sent out new replacement rings for customers.....How they'd find each customer id have nfi.

If you have a spare set or know how i'd go about getting them please post below.

Chairs
    Dhufish.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    As the title suggests i'm after replacement O rings for the phenotype L by ARIA

I read the manufacturer had sent out new replacement rings for customers.....How they'd find each customer id have nfi.

If you have a spare set or know how i'd go about getting them please post below.

Chairs
    Dhufish.
    Send them an email?

AVF Regular
    I sent ARIA an email after my post but cheers addapt. The 0 rings are a joke....As you push down the top cap a small loop of O ring forms on one side.

AVF Regular
    Buy some slightly smaller or better quality ones off ebay then. Atty manufacturers use standard o rings.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Buy some slightly smaller or better quality ones off ebay then. Atty manufacturers use standard o rings.
    Also most local bearing suppliers/ shops stock a multitude of o rings, should be able to find what you want.

AVF Regular
    Bearing manufacturers maybe, most o rings from them are too large in girth (too fat) jewellery supplies or o ring manufacturers!

Do a Google search for your size, they are out there

AVF Regular
    Second thoughts, tell us the size you need... maybe someone can help, and I would think at a fraction of the cost, so measure them suckers and post the size(s)

(And Google can tell you how to measure properly)

Third thought, I have an array of sizes, maybe I can help, I've gone through the searches process...
    Last edited by Fossil; 21-12-15 at 11:59 AM.