Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Reccomendations please - tank to pair with the eVic VTC Mini

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Reccomendations please - tank to pair with the eVic VTC Mini

Just purchased myself a new evic vtc mini and am looking for a nice tank to pair it with. I'm still new to vaping and do not have any experience outside of vape pens and the kangertech subvod.

Please reccomended me some tanks to look at that would be both an upgrade from the standard ego one mega and a good pair for this mod.

Edit: If it helps to know I plan to vape at 0.2 - 0.5 ohms with juice that is 80% VG or above
    Last edited by Anomie; 26-12-15 at 06:24 AM.

AVF Regular
    Uwell crown with SS 0.25 ohm coils - I've only had this tank a week since being on the kangertech subtanks and will be getting another - two thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mr Young likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by weissesfleisch View Post
    Uwell crown with SS 0.25 ohm coils - I've only had this tank a week since being on the kangertech subtanks and will be getting another - two thumbs up
    Funnily enough I was just checking it out on vapestreet. Thanks!
    Holmesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Crown is awesome, it has crazy huge air flow.
    But she is a thirsty wench, has a definite drinking problem haha

Gladstone qld

AVF Regular
    Crown is a good choice or herakles plus as well. I'd try the .5 and .25 coils for the crown. You might not need the .25's and you'll end up with better battery life.

Thanks all, much appreciated.

Looks like I'll be getting myself a black crown to go with the black evic! I'm also tempted to get the Billow V2 to try out rebuildables, thoughts?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomie View Post
    Thanks all, much appreciated.

Looks like I'll be getting myself a black crown to go with the black evic! I'm also tempted to get the Billow V2 to try out rebuildables, thoughts?
    The Billow V2 is a good tank but I wouldn't recommend it as a first rebuildable, dual coils need to be somewhat consistent or you end up with one heating faster than the other and the wicking needs to be just right or it will either leak or dry hit. My first recommendation would probably be the Wotofo Serpent, I got one just this week and it has become my new favourite, it has plenty of room to build a nice big single coil and it is fairly forgiving as far as wicking. You could also just get the rebuildable section for the Crown to learn on or the Kanger Subtank Mini comes with a rebuildable section that is easy to build on too.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    The Billow V2 ...
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

AVF Regular
    Rebuildable I would suggest a Crius or Bellus or possibly the new griffin. These should be relatively easy to build on and will give you a similar performance to the crown.

I'd never built a coil in my life or wicked one. Have had no problems with my crius in both regards. There is a thread about the crius here somewhere, and people have posted pics and details of builds with it.

If I had my time again, and if the crius had been out at the time, I wouldn't have bought the evic as a kit with the one mega tank. I would've just bought the mod and the crius.

About the only real drawback I guess and subjective because I don't mind so much, is that it sucks through about 2-3 times more juice. I've started making my own juice now, and the flavour of the crius is fucking amazing. So it's relatively cheap, especially compared to analogue cigs, and so much more enjoyable.

Good luck with your choice mate, so much to consider but lots of youtube vid on all your options with lots of great reviews and tutorials

from Townsville :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast