vum
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Lost VTC Mini: WTB long-battery box. Single/dual batt? Reuleax? Replaceable/inbuilt?

So I lost my brand new Evic VTC Mini somewhere on the train home. :-( Shame, I had a flat o-ring of black gaffa tape covering the 510 area to avoid scuffing, had two screen protectors on it from day 1. Oh well, hopefully whoever finds it doesn't think the mod's an inkwell for one of those new-fangled stylus things.

LTB a replacement. Either the same, maybe diff. colour, or something else? I'll be using it at a max of 40W averaging 7-15 most days. Must say I was liking the upgradeable firmware, though not the most sensible UI. Never tried TC, would like to some day. Any other suggestions? VTC Mini was quite small; what're the smallest 2-battery 18650 box mods? i don't mind looks so much, are the new Releaux somewhat reliably built?

Thanks, merry festivus, etc.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate. The Releaux is getting a LOT of love. Vapoureyes who is active on here is selling them at a great price: Reuleaux RX200 - Triple 18650 TC - Wismec/Jaybo/Joyetech - Free Express Shipping! | VapourEyes Of course they are shut till January 4th like a lot of other vendors!

AVF Regular
    Get another evic mini... Sounds like it was perfect for you. I love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Joyetech have just released a new mod called the Cuboid Cuboid - Joyetech

It is only slightly larger than the VTC Mini, is a two battery mod, and appears to have the same firmware as the VTC and is also upgradable. I think it is only on pre order at the moment and not sure if any vendors in Aus have it on their websites yet. I think it is being advertised at about $40 USD on overseas websites.

AVF Regular
    If you dont mind getting the silver version and waiting a little while a couple of places have the Cuboid on presale for $34.99.
    I think efun.top and cigabuy are the two.

edit - I have just seen that cigabuy have the black one too.
    Last edited by Tara; 30-12-15 at 02:38 AM.