Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altered1
  • 1 Post By DocM

Thread: Newbie needs assistance with hardware.

AVF Regular

Lightbulb Newbie needs assistance with hardware.

G'day all. Happy New Year to everyone. I have won a Vaporesso target 2 tank and have bought the mod and spare coils for it. Can anyone give me a heads up on the sub ohm subject or a link that can explain it all easily to a newbie please. Such as, I have been using Kangertech protank 2 & 3, mini nova and VV batteries since the start of the advapeture, er... adventure, can a mini nova be used on the mod? Is there stuff that you guys need to know from me to help me with all the shenanigans and malarkey associated with it? Also, I'm looking for suggestions for a good compatible tank system that doesn't cost the earth as a 2nd juice runner for the mod, I'll do the classifieds thing as $ are malnourished. Looking forward to getting into the ceramic coil adventure and get the better flavour happening!
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DocM; 31-12-15 at 11:06 AM.

AVF Regular
    You should be able to use any atty on your mod as long as it has the correct connector. Sub ohm is just working with lower resistance than has been in the past - you would have been 1.2 - 2.4 ohm coils on your protanks. A sub ohm setup is less than 1 ohm. It throws heaps of vapour, and chews through the juice. You will need to reduce the nicotine level in your juice.

Checkout your atomiser in youtube
    Fatman likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    You should be able to use any atty on your mod as long as it has the correct connector. Sub ohm is just working with lower resistance than has been in the past - you would have been 1.2 - 2.4 ohm coils on your protanks. A sub ohm setup is less than 1 ohm. It throws heaps of vapour, and chews through the juice. You will need to reduce the nicotine level in your juice.

Checkout your atomiser in youtube
    Thanks altered1. I'm like a kid on xmas morning!
    Altered1 likes this.