Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Slothy
  • 1 Post By mallee00

Thread: Tight draw tanks with adjustable airflow that take 1 ohm coils and above.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Tight draw tanks with adjustable airflow that take 1 ohm coils and above.

Hey all, again I seem to be researching this topic again for my partner. He has started out on an Ego One Xl and also now has an extra setup which is an Evic mini with a nautilus tank on top. He is after another tank that will offer him a tight draw that mimics the cigarette smoking style and likes his tank to have adjustable airflow. He enjoys the nautilus, yet I just thought I'd see if there was something else out there for him. Can any of you recommend a nice tank that will do this? OH and it needs to tank the one ohm coils and above.
    Thanks

AVF Regular
    Ego one tanks fit that bill nicely.

AVF Regular
    I had a Wotofo Serpent RTA lob yesterday that's cooking along nicely at 1ohm. Can wind the the air flow right down and it's got a single coil deck thats dead easy to build on.
    It's also a top fill with juice control. I'm liking it a lot at this stage.
    Last edited by Slothy; 31-12-15 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Heat stress
    J_B_86 likes this.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    The devil you know, get another Nautilus, easier to have tanks that use the same coils.
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    Kraken or ruzgar if he wants to rebuild.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    The devil you know, get another Nautilus, easier to have tanks that use the same coils.
    +1. I like the Nautilus Mini so much I bought a second one. With the BVC coil I doubt their is a better over one ohm tank. If he doesn't want a sub ohm tank (which he wont being a recent quitter), don't be tempted to buy a tank that does both sub om and plus ohm like the Kanger Subtank. They really don't work for a tight draw. I fell into that trap. Maybe lung hits are in my future but at the moment a decent MTL tank is my go to unit.

I don't know about the full size Nautilus but the Mini on the smallest hole is REALLY tight. I started on the smallest hole but now usually use the largest or 2nd largest hole for mouth to lung.