Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: So What Was Your Worst Vaping Purchase In 2015?

AVF Regular
    Worst purchase of 2015
    Menthol tobacco juice. Tried it in the dripper and it irritated the shit out of my throat for HOURS!
    Reminded me of sneaking mums alpine smokes years gone by.
    Tried it again in my new ceramic coils. 2 tanks of coffee cream juice and it's starting to come good....just

Best purchase
    Everything through the classies here.
    Kbox mini is heavy compared to my smowell 50, but it makes for an easy battery charger and takes all my attys.
    Need more tanks.....
    Timm4h likes this.

AVF Regular
    An Aussie juice with sh** floating in it
    shanea1 and addappt like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    I didn't buy much bad in 2015. I didn't buy much at all. I did get an xvostick clone and a gizmo which were awsome. Worse thing was a derringer base from ft to replace my ft derringer to find out it didn't fit. And It took me 3 shots from ft to get replacement glass for my subtank as everything arrived smashed when i got it.

AVF Regular
    Chalice clone from fasttech, bought it along with a terminator to see if squonking would be any good for me. The thing was absolute junk, couldnt get the grub screws to hold a coil and the airhole alignment was nonexistent.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    An Aussie juice with sh** floating in it
    WTF Shaneo? Was it Bondi Cigar flavored juice or something? LOL
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Didnt really have any duds, although 2015 was easily my lightest year for vaping purchases. I put it down to that and getting to know what works for me.

No doubt I'll manage a clanger or two this year, although it's started pretty well.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular

custom classic squonker

$400usd to not rate it, traded it about 3 days later
    giruvian and Haza like this.

AVF Regular
    Ouch! DogMan - bet that hurt US $400 on a squonk mod that you didn't rate - I hope you got something awesome as a trade.

I must be a committed Mo Fo - I bought the Aqua V1 when it first came out and there was no way I wasn't going to enjoy it - I spend near US $170 on that thing and there was no way I was going to give up on it - even if it did take me another six weeks and $40 worth of Kanthal to get a good build.
    giruvian, Fatman and DogMan like this.

AVF Regular

So What Was Your Worst Vaping Purchase In 2015?

Mine would have to be:
    SVIP 200 mod. Lasted a few hours before warranty service appeared in the screen.

The 3, yes 3, bottles of one hit wonder that I purchased only to pour all 3 down the sink.

Native wicks cotton. If an anus had an anus that would taste like native wicks after 1 day.

The Emus twin pack I bought for the ex. Those things are beyond useless.

TFA DX Vanilla Cupcake. This actually tastes like spew, however I mix it. I've still got two bottle of it
    Last edited by addappt; 08-01-16 at 03:18 AM.

AVF Regular
    Probably the main things for me was the purchases of Athena mods made at the beginning of the year for myself and my
    parents. Out of 15-16 different mods we had about 6 or 7 fail.

Why buy so many if they were shit you ask?
    Well, most were bought in one hit from the manufacturer and others were bought around the same time (before we knew
    how bad they were). In saying that, when they work, they work well and they last ages.

Athena were more than happy to replace anything that was broken without needing the faulty items back so we didn't lose
    out. Its just an extremely high failure rate....so it deserves a mention here.

The other would be juice. I bought a lot of juice that I couldnt vape. Too many to list.
    Last edited by Tara; 08-01-16 at 03:28 AM.
    giruvian and DogMan like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast