Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Rebuildeable Dripping Atties

Super Moderator

Rebuildeable Dripping Atties

G'day brains trusts!

How are we all doing?

Looking for some advice on RDA's. I like my airflow, and currently using the Maganus with quite some success. Looking to get back into rebuilding though and want a good RDA with great airflow, the same if not better than the Maganus.

Would prefer something single coil, as i hate building dual coils, but if it's dual coils, it should have dual centre posts.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
    m0n

Super Moderator
    Far out really.... none of you come in to say hi?!?!....

Sloth comes back and you all go bananas... the m0n comes back and nothing.... not even a hint

well screw you too fatman! i see you in the readers list!

AVF Regular
    I am currently using the el diablo succubus, works pretty well for me, nice deep juice well, can set it for top or bottom air flow, choice of two driptips (one wide open for clouds, the other slightly smaller for flavour), four post design. But there are loads out there, can look at the rtas with rba sections such as the OBS crius and steam aromamizer(both can be had with velocity style decks).

Super Moderator
    Lmao!
    Dude you don't write, you don't call, and where's my flowers and chocolates?
    I figured you might actually want someone who knows about the maganus to chip in?
    Besides you know I have always lusted for your sexy Portuguese body!

Oh.., p.s. Hi Mon !

trumpy955 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    lethal rda is great in single coil mode - huge airflow from the top - https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...pping-atomizer - i dont have link to original

AVF Regular
    Velocity RDA

if airflow is what you want, the velocity has heaps of it

there is a "velocity mini clone" but no original "velocity mini" too. Avidvaper are debating copying the "clone" to make an "original" version [which would be a copy
    Stomp and Tyzer like this.

AVF Regular
    Isn't the Maganus a tank? If so a good rdta are the billow v2 nanos. Even I got too of them and I mainly vape on 1mm air holes lol!

AVF Regular
    If you want a nice RDA, look no further than the Vector with an optional competition cap (can be found online in some US online stores).

I have one and have never looked back. Beautiful flavor, and plenty of room for a nice snug dual coil setup. I use a single-coil setup in mine and it rocks!
    Fluffyvapingclouds likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Isn't the Maganus a tank? If so a good rdta are the billow v2 nanos. Even I got too of them and I mainly vape on 1mm air holes lol!
    Yeah it is a tank, but i want a RDA to compliment this great tank. It's actually really good. Has real great flavour, real great th, real great lifetime on the coils too... but anyway! that's not the point.

I want to get back into rebuilding, and i have shitty RDA's that don't allow for lung inhales

Thanks for the tips to anyone else!

AVF Regular
    Hellfire raptor be of any interest?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast