Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: AGA-T3 similar to Nectar Micro?

AVF Regular

AGA-T3 similar to Nectar Micro?

Since this year I've been going about looking for 2 tanks and 2 drippers. One for high ohm flavour chasing and another for sub ohm clouds respectively.

With the flavour tank, today I received a Expromizer 1.3 after being a slow coach for a KFL...after a quick wick and vape...I believe that search maybe over :-)

Now with the flavour chasing RDA.
    A veteran member in AVF recommended the Nectar Micro. Well, being unable to source one locally I read up on it and learnt about Genesis styled RDTAs which led to me finding the UD AGA-T3. Do these AGA-Ts give a similar result to a Nectar?

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    You could consider a Hobbit RDA (it's authentic but from a Chinese manufacturer) ... disadvantage for some is it's 17mm diameter but it has an advantage over the Nectar in that it has a removable top cap. This doesn't upset the AFC like the Nectar cap does.
    MCYL likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Maybe a Nextiny or Nextiny clone might do the job?

I have an AGA T2 which was ordinary, and a T7 (conventional RTA which is excellent. The T3 appears to be just a single coil Geni, so if a compact Geni style is what you're after, the Nextiny may be the go.
    Last edited by Slothy; 15-01-16 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Brain fart
    MCYL likes this.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    OK! Googling now!

AVF Regular
    Right now, Flavour tank is the Expromizer, cloud tank is the Crius (perhaps a griffin to replace)
    So a flavour RDA and cloud RDA and I'm done. =D I hope.

trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    You could consider a Hobbit RDA (it's authentic but from a Chinese manufacturer) ... disadvantage for some is it's 17mm diameter but it has an advantage over the Nectar in that it has a removable top cap. This doesn't upset the AFC like the Nectar cap does.
    17mm makes it smaller than the nectar right?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    Right now, Flavour tank is the Expromizer, cloud tank is the Crius (perhaps a griffin to replace)
    So a flavour RDA and cloud RDA and I'm done. =D I hope.
    Yeah, I've been "done" at least half a dozen times since I've been in this game. Another order for kit going in next week most likely
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    17mm makes it smaller than the nectar right?

Nectar is 22mm diameter and 21mm tall (excluding 510 connection and driptip). Hobbit is 17mm diameter and 24mm tall (same exclusions).
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Also, the Nectar is better made but a lot more expensive (unless you get a clone). Hard to tell them apart from flavour though (but I have low flavoured juice anyway, I just like MTL drippers )
    shaneo and MCYL like this.

AVF Regular
    And the nectar is no where to be found here!! I may give FT a go first before trying to source a genuine.

As always
    Thanks for your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast