Hak
    AVF Regular

Kanger Kbox 200W

I just ordered one for my wife as i sold the snow wolf mini,

Looks sleek and i dont expect the mod to do 200watts, as i doubt it could.

But i was wondering what everyone thinks about this? Kanger seems to be in the spot light a bit releasing product after

Product. Also the upgradeable firmware im a bit happy about that, i seen some reviews and im not sure if NiChrome will be working at all.

As mikevapes shows the cotton burn in an instant, but kanger tech shows no burn. O.o

just wanting some of your guys input on this mod. Let me know if you own one or not.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hak View Post
    As mikevapes shows the cotton burn in an instant, but kanger tech shows no burn. O.o.
    I have no idea why any reviewer do a dry burn test at all.
    Think about it, when the cotton is only just moist, you are not going to get vapor out of it and why would one just keep using it until the cotton is dry.
    If one is not getting any vapor because the cotton isn't moist enough then they surely are going to put more juice in long before the cotton is completely dry.
    I truly don't understand the logic of dry burn tests when no one is going to try vaping dry cotton.
    EDIT: put some juice in it so you can vape and don't worry about testing DRY cotton because you can not vape that at all and you will see that a little moisture in the wick will have no burn tinges at all.
    Last edited by ratsacker; 25-01-16 at 06:57 AM.

Hak
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsacker View Post
    I have no idea why any reviewer do a dry burn test at all.
    Think about it, when the cotton is only just moist, you are not going to get vapor out of it and why would one just keep using it until the cotton is dry.
    If one is not getting any vapor because the cotton isn't moist enough then they surely are going to put more juice in long before the cotton is completely dry.
    I truly don't understand the logic of dry burn tests when no one is going to try vaping dry cotton.
    EDIT: put some juice in it so you can vape and don't worry about testing DRY cotton because you can not vape that at all and you will see that a little moisture in the wick will have no burn tinges at all.
    Well I see the point of testing dry incase you keep vaping and accidentally vape after no more juice flow. For your safety. I mean you wouldn't really want to vape and a big flame comes out of your drip tip lol.

To be I'm saying what happens if you come back from late night and forget you had no juice and you just forget and vape when you get up.

Not saying I will use nichrome because it's still new lol. Just wanted some input and thoughts

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Most people have had a burnt hit at one time or another so it can happen. I think the reason they do a dry burn is to test if the temp sensing is working properly.