Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By J_B_86
  • 1 Post By gate7
  • 1 Post By J_B_86

Thread: Evic vtc mini cactus

AVF Regular

Evic vtc mini cactus

Hi hope someone could help with an issue i have with my vtc mini, since this morning i cannot get any tank/atty to fire more than 2-3 vapes. Keeps coming up with "attomizer low". I have been using the same tanks (subtank nano) for the past week, tried re applying the firmware, letting it test for a few hours, pulled it apart cannot see any connections loose or obstructed, no liquid on the contacts either...

Purchased from vapestreet, waiting for a reply just thought i would ask in the meantime?

Also tried a rda tank with 0.11ohm Ti 240 degrees @ 40 watts still no good all i get is "protection" find it hard to believe the temp is getting straight away

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Could be that the 510 connection pin is too low and hasn't sprung back up. See if you can get in there with a pair of tweezers or use a screwdriver and try to pull or pry the pin back up.
    gate7 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    Could be that the 510 connection pin is too low and hasn't sprung back up. See if you can get in there with a pair of tweezers or use a screwdriver and try to pull or pry the pin back up.
    Will take a look thanks, real shame the mini worked so well!

AVF Regular
    Might be too much juice in the 510 recess. The iSticks throw that message and usually a quick wipe out fixes it.

Or...it may be an attie short, or just the screaming abdabs, best cured with a reboot
    Last edited by Slothy; 25-01-16 at 04:46 PM.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Mine did that the other day so I took it apart and dabbed the usual suspects with iso alcohol and an ear bud and jiggled the 510 stuff (not that I could see any evidence of juice in there - but there was some pot metal dust from the casing). Has been fine since then.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    Just sorted it, seems i may have tightened one of the tanks on the unit a bit too much... opened up the unit (took the whole thing apart) lifted the contact up a touch. Seems fine now, however i cannot completely tighten the tank otherwise i see the same issue... so the tank while its on properly is not tightened all the way. Might need to be careful in future, one of thise things when you are in a rush and switch tanks.

Thanks for the replies, this forum is great!

J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gate7 View Post
    Just sorted it, seems i may have tightened one of the tanks on the unit a bit too much... opened up the unit (took the whole thing apart) lifted the contact up a touch. Seems fine now, however i cannot completely tighten the tank otherwise i see the same issue... so the tank while its on properly is not tightened all the way. Might need to be careful in future, one of thise things when you are in a rush and switch tanks.

Thanks for the replies, this forum is great!

The kanger subtank range have longer than usual pins which doesn't help as well. I saw a video recently on a more permanent fix, will find it later when I get home.
    Last edited by J_B_86; 25-01-16 at 08:46 PM.

AVF Regular
    Nevermind it was another issue, here's a video of the disassembly anyway, you could probably adjust or replace the spring but its probably just as easy to just pull it back up in to place every once in a while.

gate7 likes this.