Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Council of Vape Mini Volt 40 watt mod

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,128

    Council of Vape Mini Volt 40 watt mod

    Been eying this one off as a great little mod just for when running around for a few hours or going out for dinner etc.

    Yeah I know its only a 1300 mah battery but I vape 15 - 18 watts so it should be great for quite a few hours out and about and very pocket friendly for me. I mean check out the size of this little bugger in Tony's review when he puts it next to an Evic VTC Mini and an IPV D3. Talk about tiny.





    Anyways, the best price I can find it atm and in stock after a quick google is at My Freedom Smokes for US$39.95 but coupon code '20newjan' brings the price down to US$31.96. The cheapest shipping option they have (to get it to me in Canberra) is USPS Internal First Class Super Slow Snail Mail at US$12.16 so a total of US$44.12

    That means AUD $63.65 because of our pathetic aussie dollar atm. Which sucks big fat ones

    No results for it on Vape Assist as yet, so does anyone know or heard of any AUS vendors that are getting them in ?

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,590
    I could be ow so wrong but i think i read someplace that House of Vape is getting them in at some stage. I am also interested in this mod... probably do not need it though.
    Nicaholic likes this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

    "Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Been eying this one off as a great little mod just for when running around for a few hours or going out for dinner etc.

    Yeah I know its only a 1300 mah battery but I vape 15 - 18 watts so it should be great for quite a few hours out and about and very pocket friendly for me. I mean check out the size of this little bugger in Tony's review when he puts it next to an Evic VTC Mini and an IPV D3. Talk about tiny.



    Anyways, the best price I can find it atm and in stock after a quick google is at My Freedom Smokes for US$39.95 but coupon code '20newjan' brings the price down to US$31.96. The cheapest shipping option they have (to get it to me in Canberra) is USPS Internal First Class Super Slow Snail Mail at US$12.16 so a total of US$44.12

    That means AUD $63.65 because of our pathetic aussie dollar atm. Which sucks big fat ones

    No results for it on Vape Assist as yet, so does anyone know or heard of any AUS vendors that are getting them in ?
    I think there is also a coupon for it. Hang on I will find the thread
    Nicaholic likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    I think there is also a coupon for it. Hang on I will find the thread

    Anyway the coupon is 20NEWJAN and it finishes their 26th

    Mini Volt 40W
    Altered1 and Nicaholic like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,128
    ROFL - I already had the same coupon code in my post XX .


    Having a few Australia day drinky poos are we
    bugzme likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I could be ow so wrong but i think i read someplace that House of Vape is getting them in at some stage. I am also interested in this mod... probably do not need it though.
    Yeah I always get 'want' confused with 'need' myself Captain. Thanks - I might shoot Kingsr an email and ask if he's getting them.

    cheers
    Slothy likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    ROFL - I already had the same coupon code in my post XX .


    Having a few Australia day drinky poos are we
    I was just making boxes. Note to self ........ Use glue in ventilated area.
    Cath Mort, btobw, Altered1 and 1 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I was just making boxes. Note to self ........ Use glue in ventilated area.
    and here I was believing you gave up your glue sniffing addiction years ago...

    gtadmin and Crisscross like this.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Nicaholic likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Radelaide
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Yeah I always get 'want' confused with 'need' myself Captain. Thanks - I might shoot Kingsr an email and ask if he's getting them.

    cheers
    Where shiny things are concerned, it's same/same!
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

 

 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:05 PM.