Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nicaholic

Thread: Any regular Ecig City or Vape Street US buyers?

AVF Regular

Any regular Ecig City or Vape Street US buyers?

I think I read a thread not long ago where Trumpy said he was waiting on an order from Ecig City but was wondering if anyone here regularly buys from them. They have a small $2.99 item (a drip tip adapter) and I'm after 2 of them but their flat rate international shipping is $30 USD.

I can only find the adapter at one other shop worldwide - at the US Vape Street online store. It's $4.99 there but they also have a standard flat rate $30 USD for international shipping.

So if anyone out there in AVF world is putting an order in with Ecig City or the US Vape Street store in the near future and wouldn't mind ordering them for me I'd be much obliged.

Once arrived to you they will fit in a standard letter envelope with a $1 stamp and of course I'll pay the postage and cost of the items to you via PayPal in advance.

cheers
    RossSPARROW likes this.

AVF Regular
    No-one?

AVF Regular
    I cant help but I had to post so you were not just left hanging

AVF Regular
    Stay away from ecig city... Bunch of wankers.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    I think I read a thread not long ago where Trumpy said he was waiting on an order from Ecig City but was wondering if anyone here regularly buys from them. They have a small $2.99 item (a drip tip adapter) and I'm after 2 of them but their flat rate international shipping is $30 USD.

I can only find the adapter at one other shop worldwide - at the US Vape Street online store. It's $4.99 there but they also have a standard flat rate $30 USD for international shipping.

So if anyone out there in AVF world is putting an order in with Ecig City or the US Vape Street store in the near future and wouldn't mind ordering them for me I'd be much obliged.

Once arrived to you they will fit in a standard letter envelope with a $1 stamp and of course I'll pay the postage and cost of the items to you via PayPal in advance.

cheers
    I'm aware this is an old thread, but this is my recent experience with the seller. I am not in anyway connected to them, I just find the sale really cheap and took the risk. Shipping from is 13 days from California to Brisbane. The product just arrived today, so far it is working flawlessly, hoping it will last at least a year, I would be happy then.

I have not posted any picture in this forum, this is my first attempt, hopefully I got it right.http://forums.aussievapers.com/newre...4208&noquote=1

This is not an endorsement, but just sharing my experience with the seller. NO Paypal payment, credit card payment, I don't really use my credit card on-line but I took a risk. Emailed them twice, and I got a reply on both inquiries.
    See below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m860mvqsup...25631.jpg?dl=0