Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By Mr Young

Thread: Shopping FT: choice between multiple clones.

AVF Regular

Shopping FT: choice between multiple clones.

Hey all,

Decided to try clones of a few atty's I want before going for the genuine item. FT seems handy as I won't need to hunt down multiple sellers from all over the world.

My guess is fastech sells for multiple OEM factories and hence something like the Rose V-2S has multiple models.

The price difference is negligible between them however it's worrying that none of the factories cloning them are listed and hence difficult to find reviews of. E.g the Tobecco Velocity clone has been reputed to be quite good. But none is listed as Tobecco.

How do you guys pick which clone to get from fasttech?

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    Hey all,

Decided to try clones of a few atty's I want before going for the genuine item. FT seems handy as I won't need to hunt down multiple sellers from all over the world.

My guess is fastech sells for multiple OEM factories and hence something like the Rose V-2S has multiple models.

The price difference is negligible between them however it's worrying that none of the factories cloning them are listed and hence difficult to find reviews of. E.g the Tobecco Velocity clone has been reputed to be quite good. But none is listed as Tobecco.

How do you guys pick which clone to get from fasttech?

Thx

Read the reviews and the discussions. Normally the differences are highlighted.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular

Shopping FT: choice between multiple clones.

I have been doing just that, there seems to be little difference..sigh* I wish the genuine manufacturers got together and setup a online gateway to sell their stuff...

I can see why so many go for FT. It's the convenience of it all.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    I have been doing just that, there seems to be little difference..sigh* I wish the genuine manufacturers got together and setup a online gateway to sell their stuff...

I can see why so many go for FT. It's the convenience of it all.

Remember that even though there is a big clearance and 20% it won't ship until probably March and will be slow
    MCYL likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Just got to dive deep in to the background community chat and the reviews. Although it's painful sometimes. I know that they any keep fast movers in stock and will buy in other lines as they get orders which means they can list A LOT of products without having to hold inventory (pretty smart).
    MCYL likes this.

AVF Regular
    Big clearance? Delay is fine I'm happy with what's on hand now just wanted to step up further.