Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Which starter mod kit should I get?

AVF Regular
    Agree with bk, i don't think all these sub ohm 200 watt products are going to suit someone using 24mg nic.

People need to journey through vaping and move up as they learn and as their lungs recover from smoking.
    Fatman and bk_renesis like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Any suggestions re. vendors? The tron s kit would appear to be the tank/atomiser. Correct?

I must admit I'm finding the 'box mod' market confusing and difficult to negotiate. All I can say is I'm not ready to try sub-ohm (yet). I'm guessing that would knock quite a few models out of contention!
    Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini Full Kit | House of Vape

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I just went from a CE5 to a kanger subox mini. Couldn't recommend it more. Could probably suit some one who uses higher nic, but not 24... I've been using 8mg with the 1.5ohm coil on about 11w and the small airflow hole. I tried 18mg straight and it was pretty full on ... If do want want to have a play you can put in the .5ohm coil and crank it up

And watch what batteries you get! I had a stash of good 18650's I use for torches, thinking I was good... They were all protected cells and around 67mm long. The subox mini needs the slightly shorter cells which are 65mm long... This caught me out and I had to wait another week to get my subox going after I ordered the right 18650's.

I got mine from vape street and had no issues, postage was fast and price was on par with other aus sellers, around $85 plus postage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    +1 for the Kanger Sub box mini.

Im new to the whole vaping scene too, and from what I found there was a lot of people saying great things about the sub box mini.

Got the starter kit and so fair am loving it! Easy to use, plenty of power and what sold it for me was the RBA that comes with it. Works like a charm

I brought mine from Vape Street though currently down atm, they were great to deal with and super quick!

Also make sure you get top quality batteries (Sony VTC4/5, Samsung 25R, HE4/HG2, ect). They will not only last longer, but give you a better vaping experience and not to mention safer then the knock off crap! Not worth the risk IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12