AVF Regular

New Vaporesso ORCTANK

Shout out to XX- I think Baz is going to like this one for his cCell cermaic coils

Just spied the new Vaporesso ORCTANK - 3.5ml Top fill with a sealed bottom tank section that allows you to replace the coil from the bottom while it's full of juice without any leaking or spilling of juice.

Heavens Gifts have them listed as coming soon so I dare say there will be a new comp starting when they come back from CNY holidays Vaporesso ORCTANK cCELL Tank - 3.5ml

Last edited by Nicaholic; 05-02-16 at 01:02 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    Shout out to XX- I think Baz is going to like this one for his cCell cermaic coils

Just spied the new Vaporesso ORCTANK - 3.5ml Top fill with a sealed bottom tank section that allows you to replace the coil from the bottom while it's full of juice without any leaking or spilling of juice.

Heavens Gifts have them listed as coming soon so I dare say there will be a new comp starting when they come back from CNY holidays Vaporesso ORCTANK cCELL Tank - 3.5ml

Just catching up. He is still using the original coils from 14/12 so it's not a biggie to change coils. Excellent longevity in those coils.

I am happy to take people's original kanthal coils they just work a treat.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011