AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

Local DNA200 Servicing?

So I let my mate use my Vaporshark DNA200 last night with my Atty3. Long story short he's never dripped and it ended up full of juice and now one of the lipo cells is reading at 1.6V and recovery charge is doing nothing.

I was wondering if there is anyone locally who can service my device and possibly replace the pack as I'm not gifted with electronics. The alternative is sending it back to VS and potentially paying nearly retail in USD to have it fixed. Maybe I should just get another device?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sounds like your down one friend. If something has happened to the Lipo they are pretty easy to replace as far as I'm aware, if you can get a replacement you'll probably be able to find a guide on YouTube as to how to swap them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Yeah the wiring on the Vaporshark is all designed to make swap out easy. I've ordered another pack from evolv so I just have to crimp on the plugs when it arrives and heat shrink the connections and it should be as new. Just hope there's no other damage. Managed to get the pack up for a minute and it still fired and worked with TC so it looks positive. The pack isn't even registering now though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    might be worth giving it a bit of a clean out with some Electrical Contact Cleaner. It evaporates to nothing real quick.
    If it's Black probably try not to get the cleaner on the outside finish. Shouldn't hurt it but best to be cautious
    Quit date : 10/5/2011