Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hubby wants clouds - what should I get him?

AVF Regular

Hubby wants clouds - what should I get him?

Hi folks,

So hubby and I have been vaping for about a week, and he's been exclusively using his Endura T18. Last night he was complaining that he wasn't getting a lot of vapour from it (I cleaned it up and swapped out the coil for him, but this made no difference). I added some more VG to his juice and this helped a tiny bit for him, but not enough.

I think he might also have vapers tongue, which doesn't help things - he's been saying he can't tell the difference between flavours and can't taste much of anything since about day 3 of vaping.

Anyway, I don't know what tank/mod I should buy for him, because I'm not really interested in lots of vapour so I haven't been looking into it.

I should add that he's been smoking for 20 years and his lungs aren't in great shape, so I don't think he would like DL vaping wiht huge clouds just yet, but he wants more than what the Endura, MVP 2.0 (up to 11 watts), iStick 20 clone, and nautilus minis can give him.

AVF Regular
    Would he be prepared to build and wick his own coils??
    Id go for a kanger subox, smallest holes willl give him a tighter lung hit but still better clouds and it comes with a rta so he can learn to build his own.
    Or one of my favs the coolfire 4 and pick a tank of choice.
    If he really likes building, id go the sapor rda. Its awesome for flavour and reasonable clouds 😉 plus its top air flow so hard to get it to leak.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    ermoon2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    He may get into building at some stage (he's forever in his man cave putting his remote control helicopter toys together, so he likes tinkering) but he didn't know how to change a pre-made coil head on the T18 til I showed him last nigh, lol, so unlikely to happen in the near future.

What if I get him a Toptank mini? Top fill like his T18, but is it essentially the same as the Subtank other than that?

Also what coils should I get him for the Subtank/Toptank?

And yes...he'll need a mod that will fire those coils. T18 and MVP 2.0 won't do it. I really like the look of the Coolfire IVs too trumpy
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Can reccomend an evic vtc mini as a reliable starting single battery mod and most of the new tanks will give you nice vapour. I have a silo beast (Atlantis coils, easily available) and Herakles plus. Both put out decent clouds- not huge but will be much better than your starter kit. Reuleaux rx200 very affordable for more power/longer life. Or get building and get a dripper/rta for the best clouds.
    Holmesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    If he can put an RC Heli together he can build decks without a problem! Just that rotor hub is a pain. I have 3 semi built 450 sized I never got around to finishing ;-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    As to clouds. The Uwell Crown is a fair bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I get some pretty decent clouds from the Kanger subbox mini starter kit. Pretty good price, and also comes with a RBA.
    PHUCKDUP2 and trumpy955 like this.

rab
    AVF Regular
    innokin cool fire IV plus is a must
    just dont get the colored glass
    cant see your juice level
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Why don't you get him to try unflavoured Ejuice I find it's much better than flavoured if your taste buds are a bit wonky like mine. I haven't looked back since I started.
    I also found the Silo Lite tank (about $20) with the Aspire BVC coils put out a decent cloud depending on how long the draw is & it will work well on the mod you have.
    mpc3k likes this.

AVF Regular
    Magma reborn and snowwolf? Sickkkk combo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast