Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By 2adictv
  • 3 Post By Sol y Sombra
  • 3 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Sol y Sombra

Thread: help with new tank

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

help with new tank

Been a while since iv been on here and have to admit i got back onto the analogs due to holidays and wedding now i just want to get off them again. Iv got some new flavors and keen to get back into vaping but need a few more tanks.
    Im currently using a kanger subtank mini using the rba looking for something similar. I also use a igo-w to try new flavors.
    Any suggestions would be great and best place to order
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    In all honesty, the Subtanks (big, mini and nano) are pretty darn good products. If you like them, maybe try a different size or just double up, no shame in having doubles! My two big subbies are loaded with .5 and .8 coils and different juices for different occasions.
    OR if you don't want to use premade coils at all, I got good use out of my Lemo 2 and Kayfun 4?
    disley, 2adictv and trumpy955 like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 2adictv View Post
    been a while since iv been on here and have to admit i got back onto the analogs due to holidays and wedding now i just want to get off them again. Iv got some new flavors and keen to get back into vaping but need a few more tanks.
    Im currently using a kanger subtank mini using the rba looking for something similar. I also use a igo-w to try new flavors.
    Any suggestions would be great and best place to order
    mtl ????????????????????

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    The only problem i have with the subtank is that it leaks. I make around 0.5 coils and yes it is a good kit but just seeing if anyone have another opinion. Iv heard alot about the lemo 2 and everyone seems to like them just not sure

Super Moderator
    Why don't you just work out why it leaks?
    disley, Tara and trumpy955 like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    True, you could try new seals, try checking all threadings to make sure everything is tight, check that you are wicking the coils properly, maybe pick up some extra O-rings and see if that makes a difference.
    If you aren't 100% sold on sub ohming, I would personally recommend either the Nautilus or Silo with their new 1.2ohm bvc, it's what I've got loaded up at the moment (in a Silo) and the vape is fantastic. Amazing flavour, good airflow for mtl or big lung hits, huge vapour production and I'm pushing 17w through it. Great for an ADV. If you are looking in this area (1.2-1.8 ohm coils) then I've heard great things about the absurdly priced Kabuki, and even its more realistically priced clone.
    2adictv likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly