Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: All in one box mods.

AVF Regular

All in one box mods.

Hey peeps,
    The starter kit I first purchased was the kangertech subox mini. This piece of equipment isn't the greatest but it was the one that made me quit the cancer sticks. Since then I've purchased a few other mods, tanks and RDAs but I use these others only when I'm not working as I'm an plant operator and things get dirty and dusty very quickly. So I keep the subox as my daily mod as not to damage and ruin some of my nicer mods.
    In three days I've broken 3 glass surrounds on my subtank mini. All up I think I've broken about 10. Now they are only $5 to replace so that's no biggie, but the last day (Friday) I broke it at 10am which left me 8hrs until I was home to replace the tank. I had become organised and carried spares but did not expect to go through that many so quickly.
    I've now started thinking about an all-in-one, something like the kangertech nebox, where I can't break the glass as easily. Does anyone have any recommendations? It can't be more than $100 as like I said, it's going to get dirty, dusty, probably dropped and squashed slightly. These problems sound a bit extreme, but they haven't done any damage to my subox only my tanks glass.
    Thanks

AVF Regular
    How about the cuboid? Twin 18650, 200w + TC can get silicone cases for them. A little on the weighty side, but it's SS construction too

AVF Regular
    how about a squonk box? Little atty on top, bottom fed etc?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seddas View Post
    Hey peeps,
    The starter kit I first purchased was the kangertech subox mini. This piece of equipment isn't the greatest but it was the one that made me quit the cancer sticks. Since then I've purchased a few other mods, tanks and RDAs but I use these others only when I'm not working as I'm an plant operator and things get dirty and dusty very quickly. So I keep the subox as my daily mod as not to damage and ruin some of my nicer mods.
    In three days I've broken 3 glass surrounds on my subtank mini. All up I think I've broken about 10. Now they are only $5 to replace so that's no biggie, but the last day (Friday) I broke it at 10am which left me 8hrs until I was home to replace the tank. I had become organised and carried spares but did not expect to go through that many so quickly.
    I've now started thinking about an all-in-one, something like the kangertech nebox, where I can't break the glass as easily. Does anyone have any recommendations? It can't be more than $100 as like I said, it's going to get dirty, dusty, probably dropped and squashed slightly. These problems sound a bit extreme, but they haven't done any damage to my subox only my tanks glass.
    Thanks
    Sounds like you need to chat to the squonkers.
    Holmesy likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Snap.............
    Holmesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Give GT a holler he has an Athena Envy and can give you some feedback.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys, I'll google those ideas

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seddas View Post
    Thanks guys, I'll google those ideas
    To be fair I love my billet boxes and they are all in one but I can't bear the thought of them being thrown around. LOL

AVF Regular
    And probably a tad on the expensive side too.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    A billet box would probably end up in the "too good for work" collection
    Crisscross likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast