Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jobics
  • 1 Post By jobics

Thread: New eScribe version 1.0.39 is out.

AVF Regular

New eScribe version 1.0.39 is out.

Not sure if this has been posted already but version 1.0.39 of eScribe software is out. It was released 12/2/2016.

https://www.dimensionengineering.com...2016-02-12.exe

The feature I was waiting for is #4. Now I can change the temperature without jumping through hoops.

This version features:
    (1) a new Materials tab where you can store and transfer material settings onto and from the DNA,
    [We've included our Ni200, and Steam Engine's SS316 and Ti1. These will be upgraded in the future, if better data becomes available, and others added if others become common.]
    (2) the ability to change a profile's material without EScribe, by holding down all three buttons while locked,
    (3) Profile Name and Material Name can be displayed on-screen as custom fields,
    (4) profiles now have a "Temperature Dominant" option, making temperature the main adjustment for a profile if you want to do so,
    (5) for small batteries, in the Mod tab, you can reduce max continuous and pulse battery input currents,
    (6) in Help->Language, you can override the language detection,
    (7) Device Monitor has "Simulate Button Presses" for remote testing,
    (8) Device Monitor can run Python scripts for scientific study and automation,
    (9) the ability to adjust the temperature increment, and
    (10) various OS compatibility and miscellaneous improvements.
    Tyzer likes this.

AVF Regular
    Was having my first play with a dna200 and escribe today😱 Not sure what version it was but I know I cooked a coil thinking I had uploaded the tcr for ss, my bad, figured it out eventually😀 I did notice I was able to adjust the temp from the mod in my created profile's so is this a sign ita the latest? Also in relation to setting the battery configuration for the wismec do I just select the mah rating as a single battery 2500mah and keep 11.1v and three cells that are there already? Or is there anywhere for all the settings for lg he4s?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyzer View Post
    Was having my first play with a dna200 and escribe today�� Not sure what version it was but I know I cooked a coil thinking I had uploaded the tcr for ss, my bad, figured it out eventually�� I did notice I was able to adjust the temp from the mod in my created profile's so is this a sign ita the latest? Also in relation to setting the battery configuration for the wismec do I just select the mah rating as a single battery 2500mah and keep 11.1v and three cells that are there already? Or is there anywhere for all the settings for lg he4s?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    In eScribe, click Help > About to find out what version it is. Another way is to find out is to lock your mod then click the Fire+down+Up buttons simultaneously until the materials options show. That should allow you to change your wire material on the fly without a PC. That feature is only available with the v1.0.39.

Regarding the Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 battery profile, I remember changing mine to 14.4 watt hours. Better still, read this thread Discharge profiles for WisMec ReuLeaux - DNA 200 Early Adopters Forum as it offers several battery profiles. The battery brand/model you use might be available as a .csv download. You might have to rename your download with a CSV extension to get it to load in eScribe correctly.
    Tyzer likes this.