Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: LTB Mech Tube mod

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,681

    LTB Mech Tube mod

    Ok, so as the title suggests, i want to look at buying my first mech mod, preferably a tube mod as ive developed a soft spot for them.
    Im aware of battery safety, i wont be going any extreme builds, just simple .5ohm region and with good quality batteries.
    I want a lockable firing button and vent holes, not too worried, but a matching rda would be cool. Preferably not hybrid although if it is, i definitely need to get the right rda to top it. 18650 batteries are my preferred option. Happy to get a quality clone, for starters.
    Please shoot me some brand options, i dont want to end up with a crappy clone, just something that will last and i can develop my learnings with.
    Cheers people ☺☺

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054

    There ya go trumpy. Made in Australia mate! Lolz!
    trumpy955 likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,577
    I have an authentic Atmomixani 69 SS Eric's Edition telescopic in mint condition with spares. Button can go on the top or bottom.

    Google pic, but I can post some up if your interested.


  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post

    There ya go trumpy. Made in Australia mate! Lolz!
    Shame it isnt a tube , but appreciate the ideas ☺

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie9300 View Post
    I have an authentic Atmomixani 69 SS Eric's Edition telescopic in mint condition with spares. Button can go on the top or bottom.

    Google pic, but I can post some up if your interested.

    Cheers Laurie, what is something like that worth?

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    laurie9300 likes this.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Vic,up near the Murray
    Posts
    17,897
    I reckon this was intended to be a "whats out there " thread, maybe ?
    But if peeps are going to be offering stuff for purchase , maybe consider putting up a WTB listing in the classifieds Trump?
    trumpy955 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

    Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011


    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

  7. #7
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,208
    Just get a VCM trumpy, no locking ring but with a button like it has it don't need one, just don't be one of those cockheads you seen f*cking themselves up using subtasks on it, being a hybrid top cap make sure your positive pin on your rda/rta protrudes enough to make direct contact with your battery, it's simple enough but some people are dumb sh!ts...

    trumpy955 likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I reckon this was intended to be a "whats out there " thread, maybe ?
    But if peeps are going to be offering stuff for purchase , maybe consider putting up a WTB listing in the classifieds Trump?
    That is correct fatman. I wont be buying used. More, what is available to me to consider.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Fatman likes this.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Gladstone, QLD
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Just get a VCM trumpy, no locking ring but with a button like it has it don't need one, just don't be one of those cockheads you seen f*cking themselves up using subtasks on it, being a hybrid top cap make sure your positive pin on your rda/rta protrudes enough to make direct contact with your battery, it's simple enough but some people are dumb sh!ts...

    That looks cool. Nah, i purely wanna rda that unit. And yes, id be very specific on what i used so i have the protruding pin in that case.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    LNB
    LNB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,208
    I've got the mini buddha rda on it, 22g 5 wraps with an internal diameter of 3mm, comes out at .14ohms. ...Easy deck to build on and lots of room for your wicks...

    trumpy955 likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:08 PM.