Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By CMB
  • 2 Post By Midlife

Thread: Best battery charger

AVF Regular

Best battery charger

Ok I know there are threads around and this very subject but I cant find them...........

I need a new charger as my old one is down to one bay. I bought the old one of supersports and have no issues with it as I have damaged it.
    I would just buy another one the same and I was going to but SS doesn't have any 18350 batteries listed so I am looking at buying some 18650 and 18350 batteries and a charger from the same place.

I use 18650,18500 and 18350 batteries.

I am also thinking I will go for a four bay charger this time.

Thanks

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I still have a soshine s4 i think it is and it works well.

I still like to give my battery business to SS because he is very trustworthy, knows his shinola and also ships his batteries overland in accordance with transport laws. Too many shonks these days just throw lithium batts into express bags, sign the declaration and hope for the best.

He is also very approachable and responsive, so maybe shoot him a message about 18350's 👍
    Fatman and Pipesub like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I still have a soshine s4 i think it is and it works well.

I still like to give my battery business to SS because he is very trustworthy, knows his shinola and also ships his batteries overland in accordance with transport laws. Too many shonks these days just throw lithium batts into express bags, sign the declaration and hope for the best.

He is also very approachable and responsive, so maybe shoot him a message about 18350's ��
    The charger I have now is one of the sonshines. (two bay) has a screen with voltage, charge time and percentage of charge
    I would prefer to buy off SS and have tried messaging him but haven't had any response................I have spoken to him previously on the phone so I might try and call him.
    CMB and Fatman like this.